chat room problem

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

juliesita

hello, I have not been able to enter the chat room since 3 weeks ago. The window displays, but it doesn't download complety, it freezes. Help me please!

R

rain175

Hello out there, this does not look like a regular chat room

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
That's because this is the forums. Chat is on a different page. On the home page there is a button that says "chat now" click on it to enter the chat rooms.

H

Hartbrokn

Hi there, i'm new and was able to get into the chat room the other night, now its' giving me an error message <=600 is the error message it's giving me...

U

Ugly

Hi there, i'm new and was able to get into the chat room the other night, now its' giving me an error message <=600 is the error message it's giving me...
I'm not sure what that is, but you should create your own post here in the User2User section instead of posting your problem in someone elses post. Two reasons, one, it could be seen as trying to take over someone elses post and interfering with their attempts to get help. Two, if a question has been answered in a thread, people with knowledge, or the moderators, may not come back to the post and you may not be able to get answers that you could get by generating a new thread where knowledgeable people may be more likely to read.
I know you are new and just looking for help. I'm not putting you down, just giving you some helpful tips to improve your chances of getting help and understanding a little etiquette. :)

A

Ariel82

it may be due to your java updates or lack of them. sometimes the interface doesn't seem to work. check for compatibility?