Chat Rooms Down Yet Again...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HanzSolo

Oct 15, 2022
Chat rooms are up!!!! Thank you operators. I will surely donate πŸ™πŸ‘‹πŸ‘

Apr 20, 2019
I did the download but it still doesn't work for me. Is it working for anyone else? Thank you

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I did the download but it still doesn't work for me. Is it working for anyone else? Thank you
Mod directed members to a thread with this link...

https://m.apkpure.com/christian-cha...dEpq-kuNA99LgRNXR9niiMW1eAAFoym2eYVDnn0jZzhZ0

In another post, @patience said: I used this link an i was able to put it on my kindle , it will ask do you trust this
download , yes I have had no problems .. Scroll down til you see this and find the latest one under Previous versions ..

https://apkpure.com/christian-chat/com.christianchat.app

Mark929

Feb 6, 2021
the CHatrooms have been empty for weeks it seems and my membership wasnt activated even though I paid and no response from help

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
the CHatrooms have been empty for weeks it seems and my membership wasnt activated even though I paid and no response from help
Not sure where you downloaded the app from as the last official link was taken down from Google app store a few months ago. As posted above there is an unofficial link that requires special instructions to follow to install.

Paid membership is for both chats and forums, but if you haven't seen anyone in the chats not sure how you know it hasn't been activated.

Perhaps @Oncefallen will see this and help.

Marianini

Feb 1, 2013
Where is everyone!, Its so boring without CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go back!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Where is everyone!, Its so boring without CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go back!
I dunno... We're still seeing a lot of life here in the forums.

If you cannot have the situation you want, adapt to the situation you have.

Jun 24, 2019
it's December, 10th, 2023 the Christian Chat apps and rooms still down on Android phone.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
There are plans in place where I will rule all the chatrooms, but my plans keep getting foiled. :cautious: