chat rooms empty

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Markum1972

Mar 25, 2013
I have a message for him
Oh... I am sorry. I thought you were joking as to say that there was a friend you haven't talked to in 3.5 years since you started coming to CC. lol My mistake.

Mar 4, 2013
I feel like everyone in here has gonna a bit crazy with the chat being down

D

danfromrev

Oh... I am sorry. I thought you were joking as to say that there was a friend you haven't talked to in 3.5 years since you started coming to CC. lol My mistake.
its all good :) lol

CS1

May 23, 2012
CC being down has been a good thing give us time to see all the other thing CC offers

D

danfromrev

I wanted to tell him a number of revelations I discovered...

D

danfromrev

The number of the Angels!

sweetlybroken

Oct 30, 2011
hows everyone doing tonight this is my first forum post :D river your dog wouldn't chew on the cables

Last edited:
N

NewEagle

My feathers are falling out. LOL

May 27, 2012
Gives sweetly REP POWER 10 for her first forum post .............

Gc_2011

May 12, 2011
yeah this is not normal but it is okay i can look at the forums

D

danfromrev

hope this helps...
11 Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, 12 saying with a loud voice:Revelation 5:11-12

777=Father Son & Holy Spirit
8=Eternity
7=Lamb
420=Elders
49=Beast

777-874-2049 (does not exist)

Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Luke 12:7

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matthew 24:36