Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nanabean

Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole

Brown 2 pounds ground beef, drain. Stir in one can mushroom soup (undiluted) and one can cheddar cheese soup (undiluted) Pour into a 13x9 baking dish. Layer one 20 ounce package of crinkle cut french fries on top and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes, or until the fries are golden brown. ( I have also done this with 3 pounds of hamburger and just added another can of cheddar cheese soup, also 4 pounds with an extra of each soup......I don't change the fries.....it still works out!!)

Quick fix and with just 4 common ingredients.....yummy!!

F

ForeverYours

I'm sorry, but this sounds absolutely delicious. Think I'm gonna have to try makin it.

R

Raeshelle

I am so gonna try this one..

N

nanabean

Hey everybody!!! Glad you all think this SOUNDS so good!!! Once you all try it, let me know if you think it IS so good!!! hahahaa!! We loooooove it here!!! (it's so easy too!!!!)