Cheeseburger Casserole

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

mmmmmmmm mouth is watering just thinking of this, and my kids devour it! Found this on a site, the diary of a real house wife dot com

Ingredients
  • 10 oz rotini noodles
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon pepper
  • 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/4 cup onion
  • 1/3 cup ketchup
  • 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
  • 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
  • 28 oz diced tomatoes (un drained)

Instructions

1. Start by boiling your noodles. Meanwhile in a large skillet brown ground beef. Add garlic, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, onion, ketchup, and mustard to beef.
  2. Drain noodles and place in a casserole dish. Mix in diced tomatoes, ground beef, and 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese.
  3. Place the other 1/2 cup of cheese on top on the casserole.
  4. Bake in a 350 degrees oven for 10-15 minutes or until your cheese is fully melted.

GG83 notes: I sometimes turn this into BACON cheeseburger casserole by adding 3-4 strips of crumbled cooked bacon. Also, Crystal Farms makes a white bacon cheddar cheese, (has bacon in the cheese) I'll use 1 cup that+1 cup cheddar. and we prefer to use mac elbow noddles.