Cheeseburger Fans

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

purpose

Cheeseburger Rice

1lb ground beef
1 sm onion
salt &pepper ( Guess on Eye Measurments)
1/2 c. Ketchup
2 Tbl mustard
1 1/2 cup of water
1 1/2 cup Minute rice
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Picles and tomatoes slices for garnish

Brown ground beef and onion in skillet. add salt and pepper to taste. Drain. Add Ketchup, mustard and water. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover and set off burner for 5 minutes. fluff with fork. cover with cheese. Recover for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish on plate with pickle and tomato slices. Fast and easy) You can also add bacon if you like!

Feb 7, 2015
Pull up to the drive-thru... order... pay... grab the bag... eat.

It doesn't get much easier.

P

purpose

Perhaps For you Willie -T. I enjoy cooking and it is healthier for you ! :p

Feb 7, 2015
Actually, the only thing "healthy" might be the onion..... all the rest is "processed"... just like the fast food places use. And cooking is a drag to me. LOL

M

Mitspa

Sounds good purpose...thanks and sorry for the way willie behaves...he don't do too good around people who are nice :(

Feb 7, 2015
Sounds good purpose...thanks and sorry for the way willie behaves...he don't do too good around people who are nice :(
Probably comes from association. LOL

P

purpose

Oh Willie-t You are a piece of work you know! Actually if you try it . you may like it. taste like a drive thru Cheeseburger as you would say!:eek::p

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Perhaps For you Willie -T. I enjoy cooking and it is healthier for you ! :p
There is nothing wrong with a woman who enjoys cooking! God bless you purpose!

P

purpose

Tonight im Trying Reuben casserole! willie-t Can swing around Arby's!!!!!!!! LOL

P

purpose

Well I Have a Daughter who needs my attention and a dinner to get Started. Anyone does try recipe Please let me know what you think! God bless you all. I shall return !!!!!! Thank you Very Kindly For all the likes!

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Pull up to the drive-thru... order... pay... grab the bag... eat.

It doesn't get much easier.
Lol... Ok, I just have to ask... Why read threads about recipes if fast food is one's way of life?

(Just curious.)

Hey, I run on the treadmill while looking at cookbooks (sometimes of cupcakes) and never really cook anything (just don't have the time) so I was wondering, why do others out there who have no intention of cooking take the time to read recipes, too?

(One of my reasons is that I keep aspiring to get back to being a good cook as I was told by my family back in the day... but over time, real life just got in the way.)

I give kudos to anyone who has the patience and time to make homemade food!

Last edited:
P

purpose

Homemade Food is the only way to go!!!!!!!!