Chem Trails, Atmospheric Metalic Aerosols Weather Modification

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Do you think his sources are saying they are holograms, global warming or perhaps the Mandela effect? Twenty five years ago there wasn't nearly as much information on this topic, but people can look at the sky.
it seems as if the holograms, ( project blue beam) and the aerosol injections are different things, but the same end goal, the one world gov. , the full coming of the new world order.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
it seems as if the holograms, ( project blue beam) and the aerosol injections are different things, but the same end goal, the one world gov. , the full coming of the new world order.
I'm just wondering what people think those growing plumes are that remain for an hour after the jets leave ?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
an hour??

in my area, they linger for 3-4 hours at times...
Right. That's what I mean. I guess it depends on the wind, but what are those like our friends from Australia saying about that to you? I can't get any speculation from those who have denied that chemicals and unsundy compounds are being dispensed by the ton right above us.

Did I ever tell you about the announcement I heard on the radio one day at work? They announced spraying of a pathogen in mine and neighboring counties.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
WOW. I never dreamed a state had the guts to stand up to these people. Maybe now I won't have so much sinus problems and my wife will be in a good mood, lol.

God is still on the throne, and what we think is impossible is nothing for him.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
Look at the sky...
What In the World Are They Spraying?

All I know is about the time I start feeling good they dump another round of mystery spray and by the end of the day I feel terrible again and wife comes home in a bad mood.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
All I know is about the time I start feeling good they dump another round of mystery spray and by the end of the day I feel terrible again and wife comes home in a bad mood.
They treat us like roaches in a raid commercial.
Something I have to remind myself of is to pray when I see them. God can do all things..and sometimes He takes action.

Hope you sleep well.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
What we're being sprayed with is anyone's guess.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
What we're being sprayed with is anyone's guess.
well, back about 20 years ago, when you drove at night in the south, especially out in the country, you grill and windshield would be covered in bug splatters. i mean covered.

now, there is barley any if at all.

the bugs are gone. not all, but a lot.

could it be.........the stuff that gets sprayed??

Zandar

May 16, 2023
well, back about 20 years ago, when you drove at night in the south, especially out in the country, you grill and windshield would be covered in bug splatters. i mean covered.

now, there is barley any if at all.

the bugs are gone. not all, but a lot.

could it be.........the stuff that gets sprayed??
Could be. I remember those days. It would be like rain hitting the wind shield. We had a bigillion frogs too. bullfrogs that you heard so loud every night. Gone.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
something has changed to cause autism too. when i was a kid we didnt even know what it was.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
something has changed to cause autism too. when i was a kid we didnt even know what it was.
Yeah I wonder what has changed too.
We didn’t have flat earth earthers back then too. :unsure:

Zandar

May 16, 2023
This goes along with what prince was saying about there were presidents before Washington.