Chemistry! I loved it. And algebra 'n math 'n oh ok, PEOPLE! What makes it goood?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

If you have a fast car and maybe will let me drive? I'm not :D

If you promise waffle fries, I might even be able to play like a female and shut up the whole night :D
_______
I don't have a fast car, I have a few slow cars ;)

But IF I did

lotus.png

.....to the Lotus flowers we would go..... :D

Note: The Lord leads, but I see no reason why you can't have all the waffle fries you want. You can keep talking too, I like a good talker while I'm going 180 mph through the Burma curves :)

S

Suzie2family

That is all. Carry on. :)

G

GreenNnice

That is all. Carry on. :)
------
Suze, when you hijacked the thread, did you happen to see a little white sports car lying around?

cuz it is now missing.

Allfunfor!!!!!! Where did you go and what in?
Zerelma and nukloise?

Don't you guys know that stealing a white Esprit Lotus Turbo prototype is an especially BIG sin?

And, I know allfunfor, it wasn't you, you only like SILVER colored cars or earthy-toned ones

:D

A

allforfun

The Roadster and I were getting acquainted :D

Attachments

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Holy cow. Does that car come with the drive included?! Talk about a chemistry lesson... Just kidding!!! :D

C

christiancollegegirl

Jajajaja!! Seoul, you can keep the car, I'll keep the driver!!

V

violakat

When you have a headache, and they smile at you, the headache disappears.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
That looks like a Tesla Roadster. Nice! But just like your cell phone you have to keep recharging it :(

G

GreenNnice

When you have a headache, and they smile at you, the headache disappears.
----
Ahhh, yes.
-----------
Tesla Roadster. The ID process is complete. Nice, Zere .

You haven't been on Capital One commercials in the past have you? :D
--------------------
What, allfunfor, you are choosing that, when you could ride in my 'white car,' to the Lotus fields of Burma? A white lily wonderland.

and, by the way, didn't mean to scare you, I would take the Burma curves at a 100mph. I think that's all the Lotus Esprit Turbo prototype is rated for doing that kind of thing before it flips about 50 times and we both go to Heaven :D
-----------
CCG,please let me know your Paypal address so I can give you your matching gift for winning name game, thank you. Any problems, setting up account, I can help, and, more I think about it, to receive money you don't even need to open a bank account, just give them your address and when the money is in your Paypal account you can choose to have it sent snail mail to your house address instead of wired to a bank account.

A

allforfun

----
Ahhh, yes.
-----------

--------------------
What, allfunfor, you are choosing that, when you could ride in my 'white car,' to the Lotus fields of Burma? A white lily wonderland.

and, by the way, didn't mean to scare you, I would take the Burma curves at a 100mph. I think that's all the Lotus Esprit Turbo prototype is rated for doing that kind of thing before it flips about 50 times and we both go to Heaven :D
-----------

I've driven the Germany Autobahn at 120, so nothing really frightens me :) So, join me in an adventure and we can flip the quarter to decide who drives. :D

G

GreenNnice

I've driven the Germany Autobahn at 120, so nothing really frightens me :) So, join me in an adventure and we can flip the quarter to decide who drives. :D
-----------
Lotus go . :D

And, we will 'let us, go' in the silver version if that is fine alright by you, allfunfor :) lotusgray.jpg

And, you can drive , I've never been faster than 95mph in my life, truth be told . I'm only a car speed racer wanna be :D BUT, if you give me a turn, I will see if I can go a little faster than I've ever gone before. The Lord leads. I've always wanted to do some white-knuckle driving in what I THINK just might be the 007 car for the NEXT James Bond movie. Just a guess.

And, one last thing, just so you know, allfunfor, I had a talk with God and he gave us permission to use this car before eveyone else, since it doesn't go public until early 2013 :D
-----------
oh, and, let me say something else about chemistry,when two people are having fun bantering back and forth about cars, for guys, THAT is amore`, so to speak. Computers or Cars. Take your pick. For many guys, it's both, or, at least, I think it's fair to say, one or the other they will know something about, every guy's brain, like it or not, is bred for being FAST and FURIOUS, we are just WIRED that way.
Read John Eldredge's book, 'Wild At Heart,' if you don't believe me and you will KNOW what things we men ALL seek in life. :)

. So, ladies, just start talking on the topics and sooner or later love is gonna get you, Lord willing, but of course :)

G

GreenNnice

data.jpeg
----
Hey ! Why did my thread die !

I loved it. :D.

Well, it and the fact I was just starting to try prove to allfunfor that she could get to love red-colored cars too. :D

A

allforfun

View attachment 1588
----
Hey ! Why did my thread die !

I loved it. :D.

Well, it and the fact I was just starting to try prove to allfunfor that she could get to love red-colored cars too. :D

yeah, that is hot :D

Don't be a road hog and let me drive.

G

GreenNnice

yeah, that is hot :D

Don't be a road hog and let me drive.
-----
Zere might already know this car's make and model, the car aficionado that brilliant young man is :)

But, yeah; , allfunfor, you can drive, just don't wreck, please. That rosa car is a 1963 beauty, worth around 13 bills...million dollar bills. I would love to testa it out, too. But you can drive, ladies first. :D.

You don't happen to know what kind of hot red car it is do you, allfunfor? Hint: it's not British , mylady. If you don't know, I'll drive first, ok? :D
-----

Last edited by a moderator:
V

violakat

-----
Zere might already know this car's make and model, the car aficionado that brilliant young man is :)

But, yeah; , allfunfor, you can drive, just don't wreck, please. That rosa car is a 1963 beauty, worth around 13 bills...million dollar bills. I would love to testa it out, too. But you can drive, ladies first. :D.

You don't happen to know what kind of hot red car it is do you, allfunfor? Hint: it's not British , mylady. If you don't know, I'll drive first, ok? :D
----
For some reason it makes me think of the cars in Speed Racer

Aug 2, 2009
Yes I knew that was the orignal red-head Testarossa (means "red head" in italian). Ferrari is my favorite marque. :) I can spot a Dino, a GTO (both 250 and 288 versions), a 430, F40, 360, California, 458, Scaglietti, Testarossa, 599, Enzo and the ever popular 308 (Magnum P.I.). :D

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2009
The one exotic marque where I can't tell one model from another is Lamborghini. To me a Murcielago looks just like the new Aventador, and they look just like the old Diablo which came before them. :confused:

J

Jullianna

Hmmm...thinking how cool it would be to change my chatname to "Testarossa"