CHINA says That A “State Of War” Now Exists With UNITED STATES

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Humiliatus

Saw this 7/8 in the Investors Village... warning US investors to get out... less then 4 hrs later China started to crash...

[TABLE="class: fw"]
[TR]
[TD="class: vat"]Msg 852243 of 853907 at 7/8/2015 3:47:57 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: vat pT2"][TABLE="class: mT-6 mB-3"]
[TR]
[TD="class: tar"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Re: China Warns Russia That State Of War Now Exists With United StatesThere is an anti U.S. rhetoric touting a distinctly inflationist bias which has pervaded these stock market message boards for years. The Red Chinese and Russians ostensibly get a complete pass regardless of their domestic transgressions. The Chinese miracle? 2 trillion to 28 trillion in debt. Ghost cities and now a ghost stock market. The Russians literally shooting political opposition with impunity? An undiversified oil based economy? Objectively, we are all equally culpable and everything seems to be slowly collapsing against the world's reserve currency.

H

Humiliatus

None of this should be any surprise... Last year they warned us when the US put sanctions on Russia for the Ukraine takeover. They told us then to prepare for WWIII... That's when they reminded us that we never resolved our conflict with North Korea (Korean War) and their buddy Kim Jong-un was also an allied along with Russia ...
About this time they started to complain to the UN and the World Banking Group about their gold held in reserve that they couldn't get back from the US... hehehe… Obama sent them a note saying talk to us in 2020... Still makes me laugh…

When we made our last interest payment to China, they tried to give it back saying our dollar was weak and to pay it in gold. When we refused they went running back to the UN, World Banking Group and The International Monetary Fund. Since then they have done everything in their power to change the I M F preferred currency to one they designed with the backing of the WBG. It would not surprise me if the US had a little something to do with their recent crash to stop their soliciting of the IMF for the change. The crash shows them to be unstable… It also insures the IMFstays right where it is in Washington D.C.... at least for now….

Sometime in the spring this year they warned us again of war if we did not back off the South China Sea where the dispute with Japan is going on over the
Diaoyu Islands and China’s construction of those artificial islands… With Japan as an allied Washington was determined to help protect the freedom of navigation in the South China Sea, as is allowed under International conventions. The Chinese military’s white paper notes that it is ready to use force beyond its borders in the air and at sea “to safeguard its maritime possessions.” Global Times, a mouthpiece of the Communist Party, said that China does not want a war. But if the United States’ bottom line was to make China halt its activities, then WWIII was inevitable. That’s when they started challenging our Military planes in the air.

This past week China meet with Japans leaders to try and come to an understand… they also tried to remind Japan about WWII, that they needed to make some type of reparation to China and Korea… and not to forget it was the US that dropped that nuclear bomb on them…

With this new declaration of war and the US floating and flying around the South China Sea playing chicken with each other it will not be long before there is an incident… Will it really be a surprise?

Matthew 24:7 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

M

Mitspa

The bubble busted and now the politicians have to have somebody to blame ...

B

bowharp

Last edited by a moderator:

Pilkington

Jan 13, 2015
I spent a year living and working in China 1998 to 1999. On leaving China I said that China would be the next great super power. That it would become the economic powerhouse of the world and that when it knew it was powerful enough not to be defeated that it would go to war. I thought potentially it would attack Taiwan and or Japan. Taiwan as this is where the Nationalist Chinese escaped to when the Communists came to power also the Chinese feel they have a historical right to rule Taiwan. Japan due to a pathological hate they have for them as a result of Japanese atrocities which happened on Chinese soil during the second world war. China does however admire what Japan has achieved post the second world war. I personally believe that the "west" needs to have greater understanding of other cultures when dealing with them. We would be wise at all cost not to cause China to loose face. Face is a big thing in countries like China. You can give face, receive face, lose face and take face. When you cause someone to lose face you are basically humiliating them.

M

Mitspa

The Chinese companies basically enslave folks to make things cheap enough to sell to Americans and basically take American jobs by inhumane slave labor.... Not too sure why we as Americans would want to see this kind of economic system prosper?

H

Humiliatus

Why not give us a concrete proper factual source and not just a link to other links?

I think you are just creating rumors. Give us factual information and not just here say, there say.

The major news sources did not pick it up because China has been saying this for over two years... Its like crying wolf... besides which they did not tell the US or give any notification as such... They only notified Russia if you read the articles. They all start "China tells Russia"... not the United State... I don't think they will move unless the US gets careless in the South China Sea.... And they are trying to provoking the US into an International Incident by buzzing military planes and playing chicken with military ships in that region... Only God knows for sure and he isn't talking about it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pilkington

Jan 13, 2015
I suspect there will continue to be saber rattling by China

Whilst in China in 1999, the US accidental bombed the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade. This lead to a state of tension for foreigners in China as Chinese were encouraged to "Protest diligently against the Bourgeois Imperialist Capatilists". There were street demonstrations against the US and other members of NATO which was dubbed as the North Atlantic Terrorist Organisation. The American Consulate in Chengdu was attacked and the Consulate General residence was severely damaged by fire. This was not a pleasant time to be in China and we kind of could not go out and about or even work for about a week until tensions started to subsided as the authorities couldn't guarantee our safety.

Even if there is an incidence in the South China Sea things could go one of two ways. Back in 2001 there was an incident between an American plane and a Chinese plane

Wikipedia

On April 1, 2001, the Hainan Island incident occurred when a mid-air collision between a United States Navy EP-3E ARIES II signals intelligence aircraft and a People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) J-8II interceptor fighter jet resulted in an international dispute between the United States of America and the People's Republic of China.
The EP-3 was operating about 70 miles (110 km) away from the PRC island province of Hainan, and about 100 miles (160 km) away from the Chinese military installation in the Paracel Islands, when it was intercepted by two J-8 fighters. A collision between the EP-3 and one of the J-8s caused the death of a PRC pilot, and the EP-3 was forced to make an emergency landing on Hainan. The 24 crew members were detained and interrogated by the Chinese authorities until a statement was delivered by United States government regarding the incident. The exact phrasing of this document was intentionally ambiguous and allowed both countries to save face while defusing a potentially volatile situation between militarily strong regional states

So any incident could go one of two ways either be defused or lead to a military conflict.

M

Mitspa

The Chinese would never desire a real military encounter with U.S. forces...that would be the perfect way to lose face.

As a former military..not too far from having some understanding of the current condition of the military situation of each country...china is in no position to challenge the US and would only suffer extreme embarrassment if there was any kind of exchange between the military forces.

Pilkington

Jan 13, 2015
Mitspa I think you are probably right at the current time. However there will come a time that we "the West" could be eclipsed militarily by China. The other question is whether the US would want to be drawn into a conflict as it would be costly both financially and in human life. I have no doubt that China would just throw people into the military all school students and Uni students have some degree of military training. Due to all the budgetary cuts the UK is impotent militarily now and I can't see this improving in the foreseeable future.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Communist China's never been a friend of the West. They simply exploited the opportunities and weaknesses of western nations to build themselves up. Their rise was never organic, it's been parasitical. What innovation/invention/idea creation, investment, jobs, etc... that weren't handed to them outright on a silver platter they stole.

Now they engage in political tactics which are part of a larger strategy to supplant us in what historically is termed "civilization replacement."

However, the Western civilization we grew up in is in rapid decline. By the time the Chinese achieve military dominance, it will look much more like the third world than it presently does. Which is good for China, of course, as they have mucho experience profiting from unbalanced agreements with the third world.

Not sure how much I'm supposed to care though as whether by accident, crime victim, disease, or just old age; I won't be here by then.

A

AgeofKnowledge

They know that they don't need to. We're going to commit hari-kari all by ourselves. All they have to do is continue doing what they're doing and pick up the pieces.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” -Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War.'

The Chinese would never desire a real military encounter with U.S. forces...

prove-all

May 16, 2014
If the US and China were at war now, the media would be going wild over it. You'd hear about it on every possible news outlet.
yes if China came out and puplic declared war with the u.s., it would be allover the news.

but by then it would be to late because first strikes may have happened allready.

but this is behind the sceans, and warning russia that there might be trouble comming.

I believe the media does not allways report the important stuff, and we get destracted easy.

China is at war with us about petro dollars, at war with the reserve dollar status also.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Why not give us a concrete proper factual source and not just a link to other links?

I think you are just creating rumours. Give us factual information and not just here say, there say.
well i saw the headline, and binged it and got those results. they said about the same exact thing.

I did not see a site listed that I reconigsed or felt was the best one, so post link for you to choise one.

Why oh why would I start a rumor? Or post something I knew was a pogas one just to make waves.

all those posts had facts about what happened, that china sent a memo to russia.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Not a single reputable source in any mainstream media reporting this.

I suggest you get a mod to move it to the Conspiracy forum, where you can beat this topic to death, without any reference to reality.

M

Mitspa

Mitspa I think you are probably right at the current time. However there will come a time that we "the West" could be eclipsed militarily by China. The other question is whether the US would want to be drawn into a conflict as it would be costly both financially and in human life. I have no doubt that China would just throw people into the military all school students and Uni students have some degree of military training. Due to all the budgetary cuts the UK is impotent militarily now and I can't see this improving in the foreseeable future.
I guess its possible at some point the USA will decline ...its also possible China will decline? There are some military systems where they are close to us but in most cases we are so far ahead they are more like a third world country in comparison ...yes they have billions of people but so does India and they have an ocean and a sky to cross that we control.

R

RachelBibleStudent

the source is 'EU times'...this is actually a russian oriented european tabloid...

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
CHINA Warns RUSSIA That “State Of War” Now Exists With UNITED STATES

CHINA Warns RUSSIA That “State Of War” Now Exists With UNITED STATES - Bing
China owns us, we sold out and they bought us lock stock and barrel. And they've been preparing for the day they have to come collect. Is that day today? Could be... but does it matter? If you prepare for it then you'd be ready either way. Kinda like the tribulation. Will we see it will we escape? Could go either way. Should we prepare for it either way? I am. If I go poof and my stockpile benefits my left behind neighbor as a witness of God, well then it's served it's purpose.

This may be a conspiracy piece, but behind every conspiracy there's a nugget of truth. Get prepared either way because some day the wolf is really going to come.