Choosing faith rather than inheriting it.And Knowledge never hurts.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Hello friends I am a Muslim by birth but believe in choosing faith rather than inheriting it.I will welcome if you have any question,criticism,comment etc on Islam and if you can enrich my knowledge the little that I have on Chrisitanity.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello friends I am a Muslim by birth but believe in choosing faith rather than inheriting it.I will welcome if you have any question,criticism,comment etc on Islam and if you can enrich my knowledge the little that I have on Chrisitanity.
Praise the Lord! I am so delighted to tell you about the family of God. Jesus loves you. He loved you before you were born. That's why He made you. In the beginning, the first man sinned, but Jesus came down from Heaven to make it OK!

John
3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
You are welcome here and nice to meet you. There is an Arab Forum on the Forums page for further comments on anything you want to say, feel free, God bless!

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
You are welcome here and nice to meet you. There is an Arab Forum on the Forums page for further comments on anything you want to say, feel free, God bless!
Thank you but I am not an Arab so this forum is good enough as well.Did you know that most of Muslims are not Arabs?

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Thank you but I am not an Arab so this forum is good enough as well.Did you know that most of Muslims are not Arabs?

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Praise the Lord! I am so delighted to tell you about the family of God. Jesus loves you. He loved you before you were born. That's why He made you. In the beginning, the first man sinned, but Jesus came down from Heaven to make it OK!

John
3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Oyster what you are telling I have already heard it many times.If Jesus was son of God then there is no justification of any other faith in presence of christianity.But when one examines facts he finds a world of difference between claims and reality

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Oyster what you are telling I have already heard it many times.If Jesus was son of God then there is no justification of any other faith in presence of christianity.But when one examines facts he finds a world of difference between claims and reality

oyster67

May 24, 2014
But when one examines facts he finds a world of difference between claims and reality
FAITH. It's about faith.

Hebrews
11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

It's not about scientific evidence alone. If it was, faith would be null and void of relevance.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
The problem is that every adheret of his faith says that his faith is right.Did you think about this?So how to handle this?

oyster67

May 24, 2014
The problem is that every adheret of his faith says that his faith is right.Did you think about this?So how to handle this?
Do you really truly have faith in Islam? If it were truth, then you would. Are you open to Jesus revealing Himself to you right now?

Psalms
34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
34:5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
34:6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard [him], and saved him out of all his troubles.
34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
34:8 O taste and see that the LORD [is] good: blessed [is] the man [that] trusteth in him.

Revelation
3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Let me tell you something,I was born in muslim home and studied in christian missionaries schools overseas and then when came to US became atheist and then a big calamity hit me and I started my search for God and studied all big faiths,i.eIslam,christianity and Hinduism and I followed a principle,make a traingle,write name of founder on top,then book on one sede and then temple or adherents on the third and see how much they deviated away and why.After this I came back to Islam.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Let me tell you something,I was born in muslim home and studied in christian missionaries schools overseas and then when came to US became atheist and then a big calamity hit me and I started my search for God and studied all big faiths,i.eIslam,christianity and Hinduism and I followed a principle,make a traingle,write name of founder on top,then book on one sede and then temple or adherents on the third and see how much they deviated away and why.After this I came back to Islam.
Here is the ONLY Gospel unto Salvation. God became flesh in the form of Jesus Christ. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin. He suffered, died, to pay our sin debt. On the 3rd day the Father raised Him from the grave.

If you confess with your mouth Jesus IS LORD, and believe in your heart He was resurrected to life on the 3rd day, you WILL be saved.

There is NO other way to be saved. I pray you will believe and accept this Gospel.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I came back to Islam.
Does that fill the God-shaped void inside you? Chrstianity is not just another religion, it is a relationship. Just as real as you and I typing to each other right now. I so badly want you to experience it for yourself. It will change you forever! Don't go to Church, go straight to Jesus. He is real. He is waiting for you right now. Don't be afraid of Him. He wants you to come.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
OK now question comes in Is Jesus GOd?If yes then what is the proof?Let us go one step at a time and thnak you for involveent

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Does that fill the God-shaped void inside you? Chrstianity is not just another religion, it is a relationship. Just as real as you and I typing to each other right now. I so badly want you to experience it for yourself. It will change you forever! Don't go to Church, go straight to Jesus. He is real. He is waiting for you right now. Don't be afraid of Him. He wants you to come.
But Jesus came only for jews who rejected him and he rejected Gentiles.what will you say to that.Jesus said and Bible says while Prophet Muhammad said himself and QUran says he came for whole mankind

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
This forum is mainly for intros and other forums are for the in-depth discussions. For the above statement, Jesus did came for everyone who will believe He is sent from God, the Messiah. Jesus was sinless and was the ONLY one who could go down to the grave and come back up victorious over 'death, hell and the grave'. God bless.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Jesus did came for everyone who will believe He is sent from God, the Messiah. Jesus was sinless and was the ONLY one who could go down to the grave and come back up victorious over 'death, hell and the grave'. God bless.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
OK now question comes in Is Jesus GOd?If yes then what is the proof?Let us go one step at a time and thnak you for involveent
Yes, Jesus is God. He is the part of God that came down from Heaven and died on the Cross for our sins and rose again after three days.

But Jesus came only for jews who rejected him and he rejected Gentiles.what will you say to that.Jesus said and Bible says while Prophet Muhammad said himself and QUran says he came for whole mankind
Someone lied to you. Jesus died that all might be saved. All the Scriptures that I have posted state this plainly. The only special thing about Jews is that He came to them first.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Jesus did came for everyone who will believe He is sent from God, the Messiah. Jesus was sinless and was the ONLY one who could go down to the grave and come back up victorious over 'death, hell and the grave'. God bless.
Do You know what Quran says about Jesus,what Muslims say about him,what is his status in Islam?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
The Arab forum is for Muslims also, as it states, and this forum is for introductions. Or there are other forums to discuss different topics.