Choosing faith rather than inheriting it.And Knowledge never hurts.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Yes, Jesus is God. He is the part of God that came down from Heaven and died on the Cross for our sins and rose again after three day
**********************************************************************************************************
Someone lied to you. Jesus died that all might be saved. All the Scriptures that I have posted state this plainly. The only special thing about Jews is that He came to them first.
**********************************************************************************************
Look the prblem in religion is that most people put emotions above logic and facts.
e.g.In top sentence you wrote 3 points,one he is God(where is the proof?Did he himself say I am God or worship me>?plz.show me then!
Then in the same statement you say he died on cross for our sins and rose again after 3 days.He himself opposite to this.He says to jews who always found points to put him on spot that show us the miracle and he says you vultures only miracle you will have just like jonas was 3 days and 3 night in belly of whale so shall son of man (i.e.himself)will be 3 days and 3 nights in chest(heart)of earth.(probably he meant cave)and then when he came out after 3 days he told his disciples who got scared of him thinking he is ghost that feed me and touch me why?to prove he is same son of man who was 3 days ago.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Do You know what Quran says about Jesus,what Muslims say about him,what is his status in Islam?
When you find the real thing, your search will be over. You will know. No need for your thirsty soul to wander the dry desert any longer. You will know. I am completely satisfied.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
When you find the real thing, your search will be over. You will know. No need for your thirsty soul to wander the dry desert any longer. You will know. I am completely satisfied.
**********************************************************************************
I have a question for you show me where Jesus himself said in bible I am GOd or worhsip me?Show me here is the gospel according to Jesus?Jesus himself said I came for jews and none else (to say he came first for jews then others he doesn't even look like a postman who wouldn't give a certified letter to someone else.SO sadly I see christians don't respect Jesus and don't follow what he taught and practice what he didn't.WHile he himself said in john 14:15....
John 14:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
But we don't see that in practice by his followers.WHy?

oyster67

May 24, 2014
**********************************************************************************
I have a question for you show me where Jesus himself said in bible I am GOd or worhsip me?Show me here is the gospel according to Jesus?Jesus himself said I came for jews and none else (to say he came first for jews then others he doesn't even look like a postman who wouldn't give a certified letter to someone else.SO sadly I see christians don't respect Jesus and don't follow what he taught and practice what he didn't.WHile he himself said in john 14:15....
John 14:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
But we don't see that in practice by his followers.WHy?
Jesus said He was equal to god.

Philippians
2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;
2:11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Jesus said He was equal to god.
Jesus said I can do nothing on my own what I do is with permission of God.
Jesus said don't call me good,only one who is good is God.
Jesus said hear oh Israel your lord and mine is one God.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Romans
2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Romans
2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
what you wrote above is your explanation,I don't read it saying by Jesus I am God nor it says worship me.
ALso this has no value compared to against what Jesus himself said.He clearly said I came only for jews and none else.
ALso Bible per se can't be trusted.Do you know that?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
As spoken of by the prophets 'a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God is with us'. Mt 1:23

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Mohammed was an adulterous, war-mongering pedophile. Why would you choose to follow him? Welcome to CC :)

Oct 12, 2012
Hello friends I am a Muslim by birth but believe in choosing faith rather than inheriting it.I will welcome if you have any question,criticism,comment etc on Islam and if you can enrich my knowledge the little that I have on Chrisitanity.
Hey mjk, glad to have you welcome to the CC! Stick around and wonder into the other forums as the sister said; don't get upset and leave but just know blessed be to Christ Jesus you are not going to win this fight!!!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
OK now question comes in Is Jesus GOd?If yes then what is the proof?Let us go one step at a time and thnak you for involveent
Jesus is God..

Jesus declared many things about Himself that only God can say about Himself.. This Utube video below explains all the things Jesus said about himself that only God can say::

Now if for some reason you cannot watch this video please let me know..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
""" show me where Jesus himself said in bible I am GOd or worhsip me? """
Yes indeed like so many muslims you have been trained to ask this question in this exact way..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I followed a principle,make a traingle,write name of founder on top,then book on one sede and then temple or adherents on the third and see how much they deviated away and why.After this I came back to Islam.
So Let me interpret this and see if i have it right..

If the adherents are living up to the standards set by the founder / book then you believe the religion is more likely to be true.. And if the Adherents are failing badly to live up to the teachings of the Founder / Book then that shows that the religion is false.. Now have i interpreted your thinking close enough here?

Now i will assume i have got it near enough to correct and i will share a thought with you::

Humans are not Gods we are imperfect beings.. Only God is Perfect.. Therefore if a Founder / Book gives standards that their imperfect human adherents can live up to then what does that reveal about the Founder / Book ? That it is from an imperfect Founder / Book..

So because humans are not perfect like God then if we see the human adherents of a religion failing badly to live up to the standards set by the Founder / Book then we can then assess that the Founder / Book of that religion is more likely to come from God, Because God is perfect so God would deliver standards that imperfect humans would continually fail to live up to..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Jesus did came for everyone who will believe He is sent from God, the Messiah. Jesus was sinless and was the ONLY one who could go down to the grave and come back up victorious over 'death, hell and the grave'. God bless.
It is very strange that you have stated the bold part if you are a devout muslim.. Unless you are a member of an unorthodox sect?

islam teaches that Jesus was not executed by the Jews, But that God made it appear to them that they executed Jesus.. islam teaches that Jesus was not killed But God took Him up and some islamic traditions say that judas was made to look like Jesus by God and was executed on the cross to fool the Jews..

Either way a muslim should never declare the death and resurrection of the LORD Jesus Christ..

If you believe Jesus was executed and was raised from the dead and had victory over death , hell and the grave then you are not a muslim..

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40

The speaker's answer to the alpha and omega argument was not very convincing and can be easily debunked by Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Isaiah 44:6 KJV

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:1‭, ‬14 KJV

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 KJV

mjkhan

Nov 1, 2017
Hey mjk, glad to have you welcome to the CC! Stick around and wonder into the other forums as the sister said; don't get upset and leave but just know blessed be to Christ Jesus you are not going to win this fight!!!
I don't like fights,I like knowedgeful exchanges.