Christ and Me means Christian. Having Personal Relationship.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jer2911
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jer2911

Guest
I valued most the term "relationship". If this did not exist, I'm not here. Why Jesus need to become just like us? The word becomes flesh... why? Just to saved us? He can do it at once but why do it for three years? To saved many people? Does it always the quality issue and not the quantity? He wanted for us to know him personally. There is this illustration about the ant. Unknowingly that the ant is in danger. A voice from above was warning the ant but all in vain. So the voice decided to become like the ant. And there, you know the whole story... (the ant bitten me at my back) LOL. The ant was saved.

God/Jesus valued most the relationship in heaven and not more than beiing Master and Servant. Does Jesus love to argue? No! He's more exposing the sin of the Pharisees and Saducees because Jesus knew the truth and HE IS THE TRUTH (not us), He is the only one who have the authority to expose someone who is in sin. Our role is to love and protect each other and not wait for us to fall or stumble one another. If there's a sin, you go to that person alone and talk to that person and not humiliate that person, having self-gratification of justifyiing onse's opinion.


JESUS NEVER ARGUED, Why? Is there comes last, first or behind from the truth? Definitely none! Can you argued with the TRUTH? NO! It is self-explanatory and all you can say is, AMEN!

For me, I'm the worst sinner and a a nobody. I'm not putting down myself. I'm truly confident that even I'm a nobody God loved and loves me just the same. He is the same, yesterday and tomorrow. God loves me with an everlasting love.

So for those rebutter, argumentative, opinionated people... move along, ignore me and if you won't ignore me... then so be it. I'll be the one ignoring you.

In fact, for the first time. I have one in my ignore list. Thanks CC. There's really a purpose for all the list. Much as I'd like not to use them all, but sound judgment is very useful.

I am a nobdy... move along...