Christ Follower

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ovigwe

May 1, 2020
Hi God’s people, glad to be here, I am a new member. The Christian walk as not been easy for me. Pls guys pray for me am getting weary..trust this platform will reawaken my spiritual life.
Blessings

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hello! Good morning 😊 Welcome to CC 😊 I will Ovigwe 😊 glad to meet you!

Stay safe! God bless you ❤

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Ovigwe, we are glad that you have joined us at Christian Chat and hope you find many friends and good fellowship here. We look forward to chatting with you. Welcome! :)

Ovigwe

May 1, 2020
Hi God’s people, glad to be here, I am a new member. The Christian walk as not been easy for me. Pls guys pray for me am getting weary..trust this platform will reawaken my spiritual life.
Blessings
Thank you

Ovigwe

May 1, 2020
Hello Ovigwe, we are glad that you have joined us at Christian Chat and hope you find many friends and good fellowship here. We look forward to chatting with you. Welcome! :)
yea Thank you me too

Ovigwe

May 1, 2020
Me too thanks

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
You've come to the right place.. I pray u find the people who'd be most helpful to what u need. God bless.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Greetings and so glad you did find CC esp at this time. Hope you join in on the forums here, God bless you brother!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Blessings
Hello and welcome to CC, we are glad to have you! :) will keep you in prayers!

See you around the forums and if you need prayer or someone to chat to, feel free to pm.

Blessings in Christ 💜