christ name is not JESUS

  • Thread starter Thread starter RuaTruth
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
So then mexicans are wrong because they pronounce Jesus as hesus? I am wrong because as a jew I call him Yeshua? You become stones in the path. Like forcing my ancesters to give up their language. I have not said you are wrong for calling Him Jesus. Who gave you the right to say I am wrong?
Tin is right, I'm saying it doesn't matter, I did not say you are wrong. With a thread like Christ's name is not Jesus, I am unshaken by such nonsense because He has responded when I called. If people wish to call Him Yeshua, that's fine because its the same name just as an Italian would call me Bruno (Italian for Brendan)
 
I believe that Christ is the Messiah and that he died for the remission of sins and he rose from the dead. However many Babylonian, Greek, and Romans had the Sun God (not the Son of God) who they claimed did the same. We just have to be careful and seek who we are worshipping and make sure its the God from the Bible and not the pagan Gods.

I reckon it will be unlikely for me to accidently worship Sol Invictus any time soon as there are very few Temples in my neighbourhood that cater for it, unless you include Tanning Salons. I went to Egypt some time ago and had a very close
shave in the worship of Ra but apart from my affection for cats I seem to have escaped unscathed.