Christan Singles 18-30

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

megaman_1983

For Christan Singles 18-30 who are needing to talk, to other Christan Singles 18-30

C

claire

hi there! God is good!

M

missballantyne

:) im in! hope everyones well!

B

Beeb0

I'm always available to give advice :)

S

strawberrygirl

Hey everyone, i don't have questions and i'm not great for advice, but i'm here.

S

sweet_eyes

:) I'm here too Hope all is well with everyone!

L

luke15chick

finally a group that includes over age 20 and single. It's me and a cat. She's my hot date on friday nights.

G

goth4god

hmmm... maybe me and my cat can get together with you and your cat and we can have a double date! lol

M

missy2shoes

lol......darn I have a dog....so I can't join you guys on a triple date ;).......

M

megaman_1983

I don't have a dog, it died

W

walk-by-faith

im in! im 18! :) and i love to talk about GOD! :)

S

Sothy

Will there be hot wings?

Kakashi

Jan 3, 2007
Allo! How is everyone this fine night? I'm tired as all get out, it's been a long week!

M

missy2shoes

.....well it's almost lunch time Saturday here Chase......I'm going great guns though :D....hope ya have a relaxing weekend..

Kakashi

Jan 3, 2007
Oh, man more than you know. It's celebration weekend for school being over!!! You got any plans?

V

voiceoftruth

Yay so whats the topic now,
other then dogs and cats?

what has God been putting on everyone's hearts to share

please let this not be another thread for people that are just looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend.

M

missy2shoes

Oh, man more than you know. It's celebration weekend for school being over!!! You got any plans?
Nah....no real plans here.....uhmmmm *thinks*.......might order a pizza and watch a dvd lol......woohooo go me ;)

Kakashi

Jan 3, 2007
Man, God has been puting a lot on my heart. Let's see, i have a coworker who can be a huge jerk and very self centered. I have really been trying hard to do the whole " pray for your enemy" and not to repay evil with evil, but with good" but man it really gets hard some days to not respond back with my own snip back at hers. The office basically just won't fire her cause it's too much of a pain to hire and train someone else. More and more i tried to be nice, but when someone makes you out to be a "jerk" no matter what you do, you begin to lose a little hope that anything will change.

This last week though i prayed that i really would NOT give up on this and that love would prevail!! i was nice to her and all the other coworkers and went out of my way to do extra nice things to "love them as myself" and it has worked! I know she'll still be a jerk till her character changes, but things have been better i think, but hopefully as times goes on i can keep rubbing off on her....so that's whats been on my mind everytime i go to work. In other words , summary: LOVE NEEDS TO BE PROACTIVE!

Truth, lol