Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Christian audio books
Thread starterMickeo
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Hi guys, I am looking for some suggestions on any Christian audio books that people might recommend. Is "what would Jesus do" a good one and a true story! Thanks very much.
I downloaded ," Knowing God", by J.I.Packer the other day.
I recommend it because knowing God is so vital to us flourishing in our faith and abounding in grace.Although,it is a seemingly simple title - be warned - it is a very dense and rich book.One of my favourites and one worth returning to again and again.
All the best!