U
Ugly
Guest
Ah ...like this ? Thank you for info. I thought it meant I had to quote scripture included in my replies , or "wisdom quotes " or something.
You may not be so thankful once you get my bill.
Ah ...like this ? Thank you for info. I thought it meant I had to quote scripture included in my replies , or "wisdom quotes " or something.
Ha
A common one here is Jack. Banned more than 100 times.
(heya natania )hehe #truetho#
really good im feeling sick nauseous at the moment but yes God is awesome he has really helped plus people like yourself! so how presidency as a frog froggy matters ?
Aww
I hope you feel better!
Well, I help get proper treatment for the frogs and help try to eliminate the discrimination of frog and human and improve the environment they live in.
hows all the six dogs and five cats and a fish ? seriously tho would u protect frogs if you could?
or do you do that already?
thanks promise i wont cyber throw up near you hahaha... blaaaerk
cool lizard thats right and you remember i love em gecko's. thats cool i didnt you loved frogs so much you know youre passionate about them.
Hahaha
Thank you missy xD
lol i better stop gate crashing this thread lol
He sounds so cool I bet hes a drummer and plays guitar in his spare time cool dude -o-o-Yea
My lizard is a bearded dragon. He is very old but doesn't look like he's going anytime soon so
Lol
I should probably try to go back to sleep anyway
Mr Ugly has tried to help me with how to post but I still am confused. There's " reply to thread" ..There's "reply with quote" that he said to use so that your tagging who your replying to. There's "quick reply" that will reply on the thread everywhere but where you want it to. You'll quick reply to one post and it ends up 4 slots down. When I go to reply with quote it says I need to use more words in my reply ...which is weird because it's a lot of words I used. Wish I could just tag by using the persons NAME in my reply, like you do on FB. And some people post a page long post ...I'm supposed to quote a page long post just to say "Amen to that?" Oh well, I'll learn in time by trial and error I suppose. LOVE CC but the platform is weird.