Christian cheerleaders with revealing dress and lust causing moves?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Who me? Yes, I'd be happy to let her do it. I never saw a problem with it. I'd be proud to have a daughter who had an athletic body like that and had that positive energy in her. Maybe because I have a degree in art and I have a great appreciation for the human form, I am more open minded about displaying the beauty of the human body. I've had to sit in art class staring at naked models for hours at a time while trying to draw them (both men and women). And I am talking stark naked...no hidden secrets, if u know what I mean.

I'd have to buy a shotgun though and hang it over my front door so all her dates can see it. :)

Here's a song you can play while they're there :) :

‪Rodney Atkins - Cleaning This Gun (Come On In Boy)‬‏ - YouTube

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Non lust inducing cheerleading outfits... .. See below attachment

Attachments

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Non lust inducing cheerleading outfits... .. See below attachment
I always wanted to be like that Mario guy since I used to watch that show, and I still do (he's a host on one of the entertainment tonight shows now). My best friend in high school looked a lot like the guy who played Zach too.

J

Jullianna

Re: Delivery from ebay

No one was home, so I'm just leaving these here. - UPS Guy

Attachments

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
WoW they're hot!! Do they have a sister??

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
This is a picture of actual christian cheerleaders. I dont see anything wrong with their outfits. They dont show amy more leg than if they were wearing shorts.

J

Jullianna

Great pic, Gabe. A lot of people look at cheerleaders and think they're just a bunch of bubbleheads. I wonder how many realize how athletic and dedicated these girls are. Most girls who rise to this level have spent years in gymnastics and dance.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Great pic, Gabe. A lot of people look at cheerleaders and think they're just a bunch of bubbleheads. I wonder how many realize how athletic and dedicated these girls are. Most girls who rise to this level have spent years in gymnastics and dance.
Thanks and yes, they work really hard to acheive and maintain that level of fitness they need to be at in order to do what they do. In the professional arena, their level of fitness is virtually unacheiveable for the average woman. They have to have stregth, endurance and a specified low bodyfat reading. Its hard enough to acheive even two of those things simultaneously, let alone all three.