Christian cowpunk

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

selfdissolving

Please post some good Christian cowpunk songs here. Looking to discover great Christian punk bands.
Any other Christian punk genres are welcome to :)

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Cow punk/rockabilly has very few Christian options, sadly.

The Found Cats

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Blaster The Rocket Boy
Blaster The Rocket Man
Scifi/horror punk

i'm a suit and tie guy by the day and the night but when the full moon croons i start to sweat and to swoon my teeth are getting long my ears are getting pointed i'm sprouting all this hair and my knees feel double jointed i don't want you to see me spill blood and i don't want you to see me eat flesh i am an american werewolf! (4x) i've got a dark secret i hope i can keep it lock me in a cell 'cause i don't want to kill again capitalistic! cannibalistic! i can't tell the difference it's a selfish death wish! why don't you get away from me can't you see you're not safe with me? i am an american werewolf! (4x) cursed is he who hangs on a tree Jesus became a curse for you! american werewolf! you gotta' eat His flesh you gotta' drink His blood He shed His blood to cover you! american werewolf !