Christian discernment on real conspiracy, corruption, greed, agendas, etc.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
I don't believe many "conspiracy theories", however it's a fact that there's very real conspiracy, corruption, greed, etc., in the government, corporations, academia, etc., and it affects us all -- even the milk we drink! It also affects the medicine that we take. The vaccines that we give our children. The agriculture that we rely on. The "science" that we learn. The "news" that we watch and the "information" that we get. The elections in our "democracies". Maybe even the wars we fight. The religious freedom that we have (or don't have), and more.

There's definitely an ongoing spiritual conspiracy that's been going on for 6,000 years: the enemy is constantly conspiring to steal, kill, and destroy. If you're a Christian, you know who that real enemy is.

But he operates through his subjects here on earth, who conspire evil for their own gain and agendas which are actually his own agenda, or ultimately leading to it.

One Christian Chat member prefers the term "Conspiracy Research" (abbreviated CR from now on) over "conspiracy theories", and it's very interesting the Christian perspective that she takes:

zone said:
MANY MANY people around the world are coming to Christ THROUGH their personal research into conspiracies.
they KNOW there's something going on, they don't know what it is.

It is KNOWN and testified to on other forums that people who began to investigate the hidden things discovered it was CHRISTIANS who had the most answers....and I know MANY who have been saved and found Christ via CR [conspiracy research].

I could prove this to you, but you will see it happen yourself. ....

What we will see, is that ALL the conspiracies that float around now in the News and other forums are ALL related, and are ONE single giant conspiracy.

Naturally it is against Christians and Christ, but is also just about reprobates and their love of money and control.

Well, we have lots of people interested in such discussions and research, so here is a forum specially for that.

DISCLAIMER

Okay I think I should make a disclaimer, though it should be understood.

Obviously this is an open internet forum and the views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the administrator(s), moderators, and founder(s) of this site. We may not have much time to be involved or even read much of what is posted, so don't assume that we agree or disagree with whatever. Hopefully adding this forum won't add much additional trouble for us, but if there is any trouble or abuse just simply use the Report button on the offending post(s). Thanks!

Last edited:

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
Re: Christian Discernment on Real Conspiracy, Corruption, Greed, Agendas, etc.

P.S. I hope this forum doesn't become too loony -- to be honest we've had hesitations about whether or not we should have such a forum, and we've wondered if it will attract too many of certain kinds of people, or if we want our site to have such a focus, etc. (We even feared that all the conspiracy theorists would form a conspiracy theory about us!!!) :) But we're going ahead and trying it, and trying to frame it with a Christian worldview and perspective. We'll see how it goes. You may gain some wisdom and discernment from some posts (or even share some wisdom and discernment), and as for some other posts, well -- let's just say at least you'll be entertained? :D

Last edited:
J

jerusalem

a theory is only a theory until it is disproved or shown to be a fact. the most recent theory that has proven to be a fact is that we are systematically losing our freedoms including the right to privacy. no one wanted to believe that we were being poisoned...then monsanto. no one wanted to believe the government was spying on private citizens... then prism. the list is longer but the point is keep your eyes and your mind open. not everything you here is bogus. a lot of what is bogus is out there to decoy us......another conspiracy theory.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008

Yes, the Monsanto stuff is becoming clearer to me from events spread out over a span of several years. They even stopped Fox News from doing an honest story on them (about the milk) and got Fox to fire the reporters who were trying to be honest and expose it. And now congress passes a law about protecting GMO companies, that's really from Monsanto, which was secretly and anonymously inserted into a package of unrelated laws, and which the news has said the congressmen didn't even know it was there when they voted to pass the whole package.

And the IRS -- yes, conspiring against Christians and conservatives to cut off all their funding (and even give confidential info to their rivals) to ensure that Obama and the liberal agenda prevail in the re-election. And who knows how high up that conspiracy and corruption went -- was it really just some naughty staff at one little IRS office far away from Washington??? Who benefited the most??

Am I judging? Or am I being discerning? Or am I just having common sense. (I'm not sure which.)

I guess the point is, even in the best democracy, with the best constitution, etc., corrupt human beings are capable of unlimited corruption, and will conspire in any way they can for their own gain and agendas, if they can possibly get by with it.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2012

Conspiracy is just a word.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. - (Has something to do with original sin).
It could be said that Monsanto and other GMO(genetically modified food) organizations do it only for profit.
It is also plain to see that anything with the gene helix modified has long term detrimental effects on biological lifeforms.

Satan uses words that sound nice: like 'gay' for sodomy, 'monetary easing' for flooding the money supply and thus degrading the value of the formerly saved monetary units, and 'gene splicing' for what is actually gene blasting.
- To get the desired effect certain genes are shot into the helix, whatever else is lost out of the 3.4 billion perfectly ordered links in the genetic code chain is not important to the $ bottom line.
Mice fed GMO corn are sterile by the 3rd and 4rth generation.

Do the research.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008

Conspiracy is just a word.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. - (Has something to do with original sin).
It could be said that Monsanto and other GMO(genetically modified food) organizations do it only for profit.
It is also plain to see that anything with the gene helix modified has long term detrimental effects on biological lifeforms.

Satan uses words that sound nice: like 'gay' for sodomy, 'monetary easing' for flooding the money supply and thus degrading the value of the formerly saved monetary units, and 'gene splicing' for what is actually gene blasting.
- To get the desired effect certain genes are shot into the helix, whatever else is lost out of the 3.4 billion perfectly ordered links in the genetic code chain is not important to the $ bottom line.
Mice fed GMO corn are sterile by the 3rd and 4rth generation.

Do the research.
That is interesting, Rick!

I don't believe that Monsanto actually is conspiring to destroy the human race (and I don't think you're saying that either) -- they simply conspire to get rich at all costs, and apparently even "control" congress and the media to a great extent (simply for the purpose of raising their profit) -- but I can certainly see an even bigger and more detrimental spiritual conspiracy of Satan like you said (to steal, kill, and destroy), behind it. Thanks for that insight and food for thought.

Last edited:
B

BrittanyJones

The Bitter Seeds documentary is very interesting, to see the effects of Monsanto in India.

Sep 8, 2012

Thanks Robo!
Finally someone sees it.
That it's not so much humans in a dark room consulting a crystal ball.
It is the 'Prince of the power of this air' using willing subjects to carry out his ulterior motives, which go way beyond their relatively short term lusts for money or power.

Last edited:
R

RachelBibleStudent

i still prefer my new term 'accusatory postmodern historical deconstructionism'...because it reveals the actual methodology involved in the 'research'... it is kind of a long name though...maybe i can pick something that shortens to an acronym instead...like 'extraordinarily grand accusative deconstructionist scenario'...the acronym would be EGADS...

also i find that conspiracy theory as a postmodernist pursuit is designed to more often than not lead people -away- from christ...for an example just look at the 'zeitgeist' movie...which begins with the claim that christianity was an ancient pagan invention...that wasn't put there by accident...

the only real difference between christian conspiracy theorists and the 'zeitgeist' people is what they chose to deconstruct...the methodologies are the same...and the underlying presuppositions are the same regardless of the christians' inability or unwillingness to recognize them... the only reason the conclusions differ is that the initial prejudices differ...another effect of postmodernism...subjective truth is what you want it to be...you always find exactly what you are looking for...

psalm 22:28..."For the kingdom is the Lord’s And He rules over the nations."

psalm 47:8..."God reigns over the nations, God sits on His holy throne."

isaiah 8:12..."You are not to say, 'It is a conspiracy!' In regard to all that this people call a conspiracy, And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it."

2 timothy 1:7..."For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008

Amen Rick.

At this moment, this forum is titled:

Conspiracy Research Forum

Should I change the title to:

Conspiracy & Corruption Research Forum

Or any better ideas?

R

RachelBibleStudent

a more neutral title would be something like 'the evil agendas of the world'

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008

Rachel, thanks for the good input there.

Assuming that we keep this forum, do you have any suggestion on what the forum title should be?

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008

a more neutral title would be something like 'the evil agendas of the world'
Our posts crossed!

Thanks for the input.

Sep 8, 2012

But this brings up an interesting question.
If a system can be made through people that engages each and every one of them for it's purposes.
Like a mind that is both congruous and seamless throughout the generations of mankind.
Sort of like a system of soullessness.......kind of like a beast system.

R

RachelBibleStudent

But this brings up an interesting question.
If a system can be made through people that engages each and every one of them for it's purposes.
Like a mind that is both congruous and seamless throughout the generations of mankind.
Sort of like a system of soullessness.......kind of like a beast system.
you are coming dangerously close to suggesting that 'the beast' is omniscient and omnipresent...

Sep 8, 2012

Amen Rick.

At this moment, this forum is titled:

Conspiracy Research Forum

Should I change the title to:

Conspiracy & Corruption Research Forum

Or any better ideas?
How about: The Corruption Through Conspiracy Forum?

R

RachelBibleStudent

the word 'conspiracy' itself is problematic...because the conspiracy theorists often think it is just a derogatory term used to dismiss them...and those who are critical of conspiracy theories have to put up with conspiracy theorists using annoying equivocation with the word 'conspiracy'...

'watergate was a real conspiracy...therefore there is nothing unreasonable about me suggesting that lizard people from the moon are conspiring to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids'

Sep 8, 2012

you are coming dangerously close to suggesting that 'the beast' is omniscient and omnipresent...
Omniscient? No.
Omnipresent to human life forms that live a finite time? Yes. Until Jesus returns.
We are made a little lower than the angels, including the most gifted angel, who happened to rebel.
- (Had something to do with his self love; after all, he was soooo beautiful.) - Ezekiel 28:12-19

By omnipresent I don't mean like God, but with the 1/3 of the angels that followed him, each vice has some attached to them.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2012

Also the fact that he was the sum of wisdom(knowledge), explains many of the technological advances listed as 'knowledge' that has increased - (Prophesied for the end times).

- Read up on Jack Parsons, the creator of solid rocket fuel and J.P.L. laboratories. See what he did before each test.
(He did a song and dance to Pan)
- B.T.W. The founder of Scientology (L.Ron Hubbard) lived with him in his bohemian lifestyle and eventually stole his wife, thus noting the total and absolute corruption of those sold out to Lucifer.

Last edited:

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008

Well for now I've changed the forum title to:

Conspiracy & Corruption Discussion Forum

That's still not set in stone, and I'm still open to suggestions if there's a better title.

Status
Not open for further replies.