christian emotions

  • Thread starter Thread starter GodlyMusician
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GodlyMusician

Guest
Hey guys I'm new to cc hello! I have always loved God but in the past year and a half my heart has been really softened and sometimes the emotions are overwhelleming . I just wondered if anyone had tips on not being so emotional and quick to have hurt feelings please reply.