Christian guys

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
sending Breno a spanking for saying 'such a thing'!...
:eek:

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
The more time I spend with Christian brothers, the more I get the confirmation that Jesus is prolly the only guy for me.
Is the ze French flag above your name, Coolbeans?

If so and you are in a nation of French men who all see
themselves as wonderful and a gift to women ...
maybe you do have a problem.

You need an Aussie bloke > easy going, slob, BBQ chef,
knows how to say "yes dear", can be trained to put the toilet seat down,
easily amused with small pleasures, take you out on Mother's Day.

What more can you ask for?

C

Coolbeans

havent read the comments made lol, just my opinion, not gospel truth, so if it offends, get over yourselves perhaps

oups curiosity killed the cat, i did read , well pleased to see some have a pleasant sense of humour lol, there is hope still

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Coolbeans

it goes with the territory sis lol

C

Coolbeans

thanks for confirming my opinion Sir

C

Coolbeans

lol brother lefty, ty n likewise

C

Coolbeans

bless lol , tc

TriviaGirl86

Nov 2, 2011
The more time I spend with Christian brothers, the more I get the confirmation that Jesus is prolly the only guy for me.
I know how you feel. I would love to be in a relationship with a believer but apparently girls need to not have beards anymore. What is this discrimination? ;)

C

Coolbeans

haha lol well, borrow his shaving thingy!!

I know how you feel. I would love to be in a relationship with a believer but apparently girls need to not have beards anymore. What is this discrimination? ;)

C

Coolbeans

twasnt you Sir, lol, ty for advice, fairly new to this, quite surprised by the number of replies, tc

You need to tell us about whom you are speaking... (pssssst.... use the "reply with quote" button :))

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Coolbeans est assez génial ... juste dire :cool:

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
No No No - I refuse to go to the hairdressers for a haircut.
One goes to ze Barber for a N[SUP]o[/SUP] 2 buzz cut.
And gets one's eyebrows clipped, along with ze moustache,
and ze ears hairs.
It's a big day out ...

You go in dishevelled and come out a new man