Christian guys

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yes, sorry about that. I tried to get sheveled this morning but now I'm disheveled again.

C

Coolbeans

You just confirmed my opinion Sir

Perfect! Now all you need is to amass a large library of christian songs along the "Jesus is my boyfriend" line. ;)

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Well it is an opinion, but can't go wrong with Jesus :D

C

Coolbeans

go ahead! by their replies u get a sense of who they r, some r surprinsingly pleasant lol, with the odd obnoxious guy u r so grateful u'!! never get to meet lol

Hahaha I wanted to say something but I am worried that somebody will throw rocks at me :p :D

Good to see u sis coolbeans :)

God bless you ❤

C

Coolbeans

yes, not seeing JEsus as a bf, just the kind of love is different, wholesome and cleansing, not the romantic type, but i guess some guys only define love in romantic terms, that's the kind of guy i am avoiding

Well it is an opinion, but can't go wrong with Jesus :D

C

Coolbeans

haha u r funny , ty tc

Shaving thingy is correct as it covers ze razor and the electric shaver,
even clippers for that trimmed moustache.
And let's not forget nose and ears hair.

A man needs all three.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
yes, not seeing JEsus as a bf, just the kind of love is different, wholesome and cleansing, not the romantic type, but i guess some guys only define love in romantic terms, that's the kind of guy i am avoiding
Well a relationship with a woman should go deeper than just a romantic level, should be intellectually deep and emotionally deep, so you can have a better vibe and feel towards one another. But in one sense, the love Jesus had for the church is the way we should love our significant other, Paul, definitely preached on this

S

Sweetmorningdew78

go ahead! by their replies u get a sense of who they r, some r surprinsingly pleasant lol, with the odd obnoxious guy u r so grateful u'!! never get to meet lol

Hahahhah sister coolbeans good to see you again :p I'll just keep silent :D

Your mic voice is sweet yayy glad to hear you on the mic :eek: I am looking forward to see u again in the chatroom :)

Happy weekend!(is it weekend over there already?)

God bless you ❤

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Coolbeans

Spot on, that's what it is about men lay down their lives for their wife and women respecting their husband.

Well a relationship with a woman should go deeper than just a romantic level, should be intellectually deep and emotionally deep, so you can have a better vibe and feel towards one another. But in one sense, the love Jesus had for the church is the way we should love our significant other, Paul, definitely preached on this

C

Coolbeans

Twa slovely to chat with u the other day too, ty for the compliment, and you too, take care, we r still friday, got a class to teach tonight then off for ze week end!!!!!can't wait, hope to see u in bible reading room

Hahahhah sister coolbeans good to see you again :p I'll just keep silent :D

Your mic voice is sweet yayy glad to hear you on the mic :eek: I am looking forward to see u again in the chatroom :)

Happy weekend!(is it weekend over there already?)

God bless you ❤