sorry I got you involved in an adult discussion, alexis. Aparently some people think you're not old enough to handle it. You probably shouldn't read the bible either cuz theres rape and murder in there too. I'll refrain from addressing you in the future
If I have a say I would hope you continue to talk to me. Disagree or agree laugh or think I'm foolish. If I had thought it inappropriate I would not have replied. At last it is your choice and your decision will not offend me either way.
The question did not seem inappropriate or threatening. I kinda didn't get what it was about. I mean I kinda do but kinda don't. That's more how I think than my youth though.
Please feel free to say anything you want to me within normal limits of respect and boundaries regarding my age. I won't spell out what is appropriate I'm certain you know what I mean. Basically I'm open to discuss things that are unpleasant. But not crude.
Last it would be nice if you can see I'm genuine and careing.
Sorry if I created problems by responding or anything.
I care about and respect you all.