Christian Insults

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
32,432
13,061
113
It has been kind of quiet lately. Let's run this one and see how it goes.

What kind of Christian insults can you think of?

"You're so carnal, you think strip mining is a sex show."
"Oh yeah? Well I'm not as carnal as YOU, because you'll notice I didn't think of that joke. YOU did."

"Slow it down, leadfoot! You drive like Jehu!"

"Cool it bruh. You remind me of Elijah. He got carried away too."
 
It has been kind of quiet lately. Let's run this one and see how it goes.

What kind of Christian insults can you think of?

"You're so carnal, you think strip mining is a sex show."
"Oh yeah? Well I'm not as carnal as YOU, because you'll notice I didn't think of that joke. YOU did."

"Slow it down, leadfoot! You drive like Jehu!"

"Cool it bruh. You remind me of Elijah. He got carried away too."

🤦🤦 and 🤦
 
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ
Hmm... seoul liked it, shittim hated it and Rod facepalmed.

Good recommendations, all three. :D

"Did you see that new thread Lynx put up? Ugh! He's such a Nabal."

(What's even worse is how I looked up that verse. I couldn't be sure if it was Nabal or Nabol (I read Anne McCaffrey books) but I remembered David was swearing to kill every member of his family that pisseth against the wall - in other words, all the males. So I ran a search for "pisseth" and found it. It's in I Samuel 25, if you're interested. Now there was a real Nabal for you.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suze
Another thread made me think of this - "Thou art of lesser worth, yet doubly as odious, as the bride price which David didst pay for the daughter of Saul."