B
bhernadette2014
Guest
As we go to our journey in life we learn so many things,like reading, writing , developing emotional and spiritual traits as we grow mature, we learn to differentiate the right from wrong.
Christian life having the best faith in God .
During our journey we have so many happy and not that happy moments in our lives we sometimes ask question why? My actions that I keep in my mind always is a lot of Prayers and having the best faith in Him
Anywhere I go I always say a small prayer to myself with thankful any grateful heart and not just for me but for everybody
Let's keep on Praying
Christian life having the best faith in God .
During our journey we have so many happy and not that happy moments in our lives we sometimes ask question why? My actions that I keep in my mind always is a lot of Prayers and having the best faith in Him
Anywhere I go I always say a small prayer to myself with thankful any grateful heart and not just for me but for everybody
Let's keep on Praying