you should be ashamed, trollIf a mustard seed had more faith in God than I,
I would be ashamed of myself.
you should be ashamed, trollIf a mustard seed had more faith in God than I,
I would be ashamed of myself.
Well, byeActually I am here to call your attention to you lack of love and obedience to Jesus.
I mean after all you say He gave His life for you.
Does He not deserve better from all of you?
I am ashamed.you should be ashamed, troll
I use to quote verses from the bibleFor we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them, Ephesians 2:10
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast Ephesians 2:8-9
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law Galatians 5:22-23
Actually; doesn't the Lord say his word is "above" his name? Pretty sure it does, without even looking it up.My word is my name.
Actually; doesn't the Lord say his word is "above" his name? Pretty sure it does, without even looking it up.
Actually; doesn't the Lord say his word is "above" his name? Pretty sure it does, without even looking it up.
The Name of God is a word.I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. Psalms 138:2
No one competes with you; you are only defeating yourself.And know matter what verse you pull up from the bible
and try to use it against me.
YOU WILL LOSE.
Carry on suit yourself.No one competes with you; you are only defeating yourself.
Obedience doesn't cleanse us from our sins. That requires the shed blood of Jesus Christ:Obey them and they will clean you from your sins.