Christian Nationalism

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is Christian nationalism a safe movement?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022

rrcn

Oct 15, 2023
He is a ridiculous grifter and perhaps I once had a smidgen of tolerance for this man because he delivered on the Supreme Court Justices but I think the rest is all him feeding his expansive ego and pretending to care about Christian values and morals.
I have noticed that he is spinning a messianic message, blasphemy is not anything I can support. I only have one saviour and that is Jesus.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Where is there a scheme? He's selling a Bible. If you don't want one don't buy it. A scheme means he's doing something shady or wrong. He isn't, he's selling Bibles. So what?
Delusion it is, then!

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
What's worse: a godless man who is consistently godless in his words or actions or a man who uses the name of the Living God, and His people, to further his political ambitions?

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
What's worse: a godless man who is consistently godless in his words or actions or a man who uses the name of the Living God, and His people, to further his political ambitions?
Does the latter get ahead by doing the will of God and His people?

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Does the latter get ahead by doing the will of God and His people?
If only.

From history, it's clear the man does what he wants to do and will use anyone to accomplish his goals, including his three previous wives and multiple mistresses and/or girlfriends. Oh, the man also says he doesn't ask God for forgiveness because he doesn't have to. This was after he joked about being able to sexually assault women because of his status. Lastly, years ago he supported the godless man's party because it served his needs.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
If only.

From history, it's clear the man does what he wants to do and will use anyone to accomplish his goals, including his three previous wives and multiple mistresses and/or girlfriends. Oh, the man also says he doesn't ask God for forgiveness because he doesn't have to. This was after he joked about being able to sexually assault women because of his status. Lastly, years ago he supported the godless man's party because it served his needs.
I do mirror your 'if only' sentiment, because we've only this possibility to go on, even if it is a grossly slim chance of probability where currently there is zero chance.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
The day was established in 2009 for every March 31st.

It's the Roman church that established Easter on the the first Sunday after the full Moon that occurs on or after the spring equinox. You know, just like scripture instructs. Oh wait...
I know it was established, we're talking about Bidens proclamation of it during Easter.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023

People sell bibles. If he was selling them at an outrageous price then I can see an issue.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
I know it was established, we're talking about Bidens proclamation of it during Easter.
It is about the date, it had nothing to do with it being Easter, except for creating a news story to incite more division.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
What is this second link for? You did not read the first. Am I to check this one for you also?

I did read the first and the second. I don't need you to read either. There is nothing to "check" for.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I did read the first and the second. I don't need you to read either. There is nothing to "check" for.
Well, for starters, Biden did not make that announcement on Easter as you said. If you'd read the first link you gave, you would have known that.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
People sell bibles. If he was selling them at an outrageous price then I can see an issue.
I remember in the early 1995-2005 era every mega preacher on television, radio, internet went through this phase of creating what is known as a Compositor's Bible. It's just a Bible that every verse the preacher writes down what he believes the interpretation was. I never got suckered into buying one because as a kid growing up I had one in the form of the Dake's Annotated KJV Bible. I still every now and then read what he thinks on some controversial topic matter within the Word of God. But I am not a fan of KJV and hardly use it any more.

But the point is that every preacher with a congregation of 750 or more was putting these Compositor Bibles out. Talk about a "Den of Thieves."

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
The International Transgender Day of Visibility was created on March 31, 2009.
This is true, but it's also true that he's been the "President" every year since then and didn't declare it in 2021, nor 2022, nor 2023 when it didn't land on resurrection Sunday, so....

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
This is true, but it's also true that he's been the "President" every year since then and didn't declare it in 2021, nor 2022, nor 2023 when it didn't land on resurrection Sunday, so....
He has been President every year since 2009?