Christian Nationalism

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is Christian nationalism a safe movement?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
It is about the date, it had nothing to do with it being Easter, except for creating a news story to incite more division.

I disagree.Biden claims to be a faithful Catholic. There was no reason to mention trans people day through the Easter season. Let them celebrate if they wish. But because it fell on Easter, there was no reason to proclaim anything, again. The point everyone is missing. I KNOW it was already known as "trans day". But Easter is a holy time to many Christians. If it was Peanut Butter and Jelly Samich Day and they both fell on Easter, are you going to proclaim PB&J day? Or are you going to say " this is a solemn day and we'll make next years PB&J day a big deal, but not on Easter". That's called common sense. But lets take a look at days that are important to gay and trans people.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
August 14 Gay Uncle Day September 16-22 Bisexual Awareness Week

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
^
"They" have that many special dedicated days?

Where's the I need to puke day because you make me sick, at?

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I just want to know if missed National Fart Day. I've been saving up for it.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Christian Nationalism is a false narrative created by the left-liberal and progressives. They use this term to attack Christians who stand on the word of God.

You are called a " Christian nationalist " if you hold to:

• Jesus is the only way and no other way to Heaven
  • Homosexuality is sin
  • there are only two genders
  • abortion is murder
  • the bible is the word of God
  • morals matter and govern your position in world views.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Did I list 2009? I didn't see it there.
The year 2009 was under discussion since that was when this day was originally proclaimed and you said he's been president ever since then. Jim, I hope you know I love you dearly as a brother in Christ. Why people are taking exception to being informed of facts perplexes me. This is not a new day nor was it announced on Easter Sunday. For some reason people are jumping all over me for simply making these facts clear.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
Yeah, that was bad. I apologize. But reading that list it just fits to have a day like that.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
On a serious note, as a Jew it sickens me that a great percentage of Jews around the world are practicing and living a same sex lifestyle. Even having the Torah condemning them to be stoned to death. And Rabbi's are mistranslating scripture so they can attend Synagogue because many of them are wealthy. They even have special places in the Jewish graveyards. It's a complete abomination unto GOD and many of God's hand picked chosen people are living like they did in the Old Testament by committing adultery and fornication unto MY HOLY GOD!

They hate when I am around them, outside of me following Christ. I don't call them by their names I just say to them, Hey Reprobate. Even my Rabbi friends hate talking to me because I hold them accountable.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
I disagree.Biden claims to be a faithful Catholic. There was no reason to mention trans people day through the Easter season. Let them celebrate if they wish. But because it fell on Easter, there was no reason to proclaim anything, again. The point everyone is missing. I KNOW it was already known as "trans day". But Easter is a holy time to many Christians. If it was Peanut Butter and Jelly Samich Day and they both fell on Easter, are you going to proclaim PB&J day? Or are you going to say " this is a solemn day and we'll make next years PB&J day a big deal, but not on Easter". That's called common sense. But lets take a look at days that are important to gay and trans people.

The United States recognizes no "Holy Days".

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
The United States recognizes no "Holy Days".
I agree with you 100%

John Adams created this:

1797 Treaty of Tripoli
Article 11 of the treaty stated: “As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion."

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
To those who want things to "go back the way they were" for the United States: make adjustments now before it is too late. If your fictions about the U.S. are not abandoned or altered to accommodate the Truth, you will break in the coming storms thinking God has abandoned you.