Christian Nationalist Movement in the United States

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I would prefer to live in a place like this, but I guess a lot of people want to be lazy slackers as much as possible.
Well it is human nature, I think, to want to be taken care of versus wanting to be free.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
It's that delicate balance of being in the world but not of the world as Christ's disciples.

Our government (i.e. politics) needs us as Christians now more than ever. We are salt, and we need to be soldiers for Christ as well against the principalities of darkness and forces of evil. Our warfare is in the spiritual realm.

I do not promote a violent approach, however, unless we need to defend ourselves, our loved ones, communities. and nation as a whole.

We can't bring about the Kingdom of God by our efforts alone, but we can proclaim and live that Kingdom life as pilgrims in this world who are longing for Jesus' return.
Good post.

SilverFox7

Dec 24, 2022
Grand Rapids, Michigan
The thing I presented were real history. The communist revolution in Germany can be found on something as plain and mainstream as Wikipedia. The list of leaders that's mostly Jewish is also there.

The change in the German economy from disaster to thriving is also real history. You can search for Hitler as Time Magazine's person of the year and information about the German economic miracle of the 30s. Hitler didn't destroy Germany. An invasion destroyed Germany. All attempts by Hitler and the Germans to establish peace with the UK and the west side of them are not common knowledge. Did you know Hitler was actually vying for peace?

Most people don't know about this stuff. All they know is Hitler is the most evil man in the world that launched an execution program that killed 6 million or billion or quintillion Jews. They present Hitler as trying to take over the world, but I haven't seen anything real that suggests he was trying to do that. Meanwhile, the communists and Soviet Union were the ones that wanted to forcibly takeover the whole world. The Soviet Union was actually interested in conquering all of Europe and subjecting them to Soviet communism. They had their eyes on the rest of the world (by force, scheme, or revolution) but were going to start with Europe.

Jews think Hitler and Jesus are the two most evil, horrible people in the world. Typical Christians completely agree with one and completely disagree with the other. Meanwhile all of the communist devils don't get all of the same lying propaganda applied to them.

Real Hitler and propaganda Hitler are two different people. The real Hitler was a German nationalist that loved his own people and wanted them to be thriving and strong. The bankers and other nations of the West didn't want that. The UK for example didn't want an economically thriving Germany to compete with. It seems a war with the Soviet Union was inevitable. I have heard someone say in video that Soviet documents were found that state they were going to declare war on Germany about a week after Germany declared war on them. I tried to find a text reference to that and couldn't, but knowing about the Soviet Union and their agenda to forcibly spread communism to Europe, I will take it as truth.

Real history is banker's history. What do the bankers want? What are they doing? Where were they present? Germany removed them and their usury. Iraq decided not to play their game anymore and established a gold-backed currency to sell their oil in. Iraq needed to be destroyed and have their Rothschild bank installed there. Libya tried the same thing under Ghaddafi. Ghaddafi needed to die ("We came. We saw. He died, hahaha.") Iran and North Korea are both evil, horrible places that the good and noble United States needs to invade. They're the only two places left without one of these central banks. North Korea is subject to a horrible, controlling dictator. They don't care about any of that stuff, only about the bank. Iceland and El Salvador might need to get added to the list of evil, horrible countries we need to invade or destroy. I'm not aware of the current status of Iceland, but they didn't treat their bankers too kindly years ago. Right now El Salvador decided to give up on banker's funny money and use Bitcoin. They are also violating "human rights" by locking up all the gangsters and violent criminals, making their country the safest one on the American continents. Sounds like we need to invade them and fight for the human rights of murderous criminals.
Please read this text, and I'll be happy to engage in a conversation with you on Adolf Hitler afterwards.

The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany: Shirer, William L., Rosenbaum, Ron: 9781451651683: Amazon.com: Books

Jan 19, 2024
Louisiana
Can you elaborate on this one a bit?
I consider some people integrated into the American majority while others are not. I have met a lot of foreigners here, and they were interacting with the majority culture (mostly white people but others have joined in). Meanwhile, there are people who stick to their own kind and put their own kind above others. It gets so bad that these people will let someone of their own race get away with murder while they will condemn me for a non-crime because I'm white. I don't consider such people to be my peers. Some of them came to an English-speaking country and have not bothered to learn English. They are not my peers.

Jan 19, 2024
Louisiana
Okay, we'll have a discussing next century. I would assume that book is full of stuff drawing from the official sources of information. At this point I doubt and am skeptical of such official stories. After you catch the USA lying about so much, it's hard to trust anything coming from them. The Soviet Union is worse but just by a little bit. Making soap and lampshades out of Jews was pushed as an official story while being totally ridiculous. Then there's the real pictures of stuff that are portrayed as something else. There were piles of hair, here are the pictures of them. They shaved heads to prevent the spread of lice and typhus. So, yes, they had piles of hair as a result. They found a bunch of starving people in camps. Everything in Germany was destroyed and dysfunctional. They had a lack of food and supplies and couldn't get trains to the camps because they were getting bombed.

The camps in Germany were all determined not to have execution programs, only the camps in Poland are official death camps and were held by the Soviet Union for 10 years before others got to inspect them. They've been saying 6 million Jews in publications year after year since at least 1897. Now it's 6 million Jews were killed in these camps. Now that people have gone into the camps, they've found a bunch of stuff that was admitted added by the Soviets such as hatches in the ceiling to supposedly drop Zyklon-B in on people and a chimney to nowhere. There was some documentary created that's showing the shower heads in a camp in Germany. There's ominous music while they tell a story about deadly gas coming out the shower heads. First of all, this was officially not a death camp, and then a full view picture of the room reveals there's a giant window in there. I would like to think they had curtains, but, yes, there's a giant window in this supposed gas chamber shower room.

This stuff makes me wonder why they're lying so much. Then there's the testimonies from Jews that are laughably ridiculous. I have heard about masturbation machines and roller coasters of death. I had a link to such stories and sampled a bit myself. Some Jew was telling a story about someone getting shot in the shoulder while claiming the bullet didn't pierce the skin. Now they've got bulletproof skin like Superman. Then there was a story about how a German touched a flame to a body and it just went ablaze like it's made of oil and not mostly water. Yeah, I'm sure they're not too happy about getting put in camps, but why are they telling so many ridiculous lies?

SilverFox7

Dec 24, 2022
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Okay, we'll have a discussing next century. I would assume that book is full of stuff drawing from the official sources of information. At this point I doubt and am skeptical of such official stories. After you catch the USA lying about so much, it's hard to trust anything coming from them. The Soviet Union is worse but just by a little bit. Making soap and lampshades out of Jews was pushed as an official story while being totally ridiculous. Then there's the real pictures of stuff that are portrayed as something else. There were piles of hair, here are the pictures of them. They shaved heads to prevent the spread of lice and typhus. So, yes, they had piles of hair as a result. They found a bunch of starving people in camps. Everything in Germany was destroyed and dysfunctional. They had a lack of food and supplies and couldn't get trains to the camps because they were getting bombed.

The camps in Germany were all determined not to have execution programs, only the camps in Poland are official death camps and were held by the Soviet Union for 10 years before others got to inspect them. They've been saying 6 million Jews in publications year after year since at least 1897. Now it's 6 million Jews were killed in these camps. Now that people have gone into the camps, they've found a bunch of stuff that was admitted added by the Soviets such as hatches in the ceiling to supposedly drop Zyklon-B in on people and a chimney to nowhere. There was some documentary created that's showing the shower heads in a camp in Germany. There's ominous music while they tell a story about deadly gas coming out the shower heads. First of all, this was officially not a death camp, and then a full view picture of the room reveals there's a giant window in there. I would like to think they had curtains, but, yes, there's a giant window in this supposed gas chamber shower room.

This stuff makes me wonder why they're lying so much. Then there's the testimonies from Jews that are laughably ridiculous. I have heard about masturbation machines and roller coasters of death. I had a link to such stories and sampled a bit myself. Some Jew was telling a story about someone getting shot in the shoulder while claiming the bullet didn't pierce the skin. Now they've got bulletproof skin like Superman. Then there was a story about how a German touched a flame to a body and it just went ablaze like it's made of oil and not mostly water. Yeah, I'm sure they're not too happy about getting put in camps, but why are they telling so many ridiculous lies?
If we don't acknowledge and learn from history, we are bound to repeat it.

Scary stuff, and it's hard for me to comprehend how the horrors of Nazi Germany and the death camps are being ignored and dismissed by some.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston

I thought denying holocaust was a little out of fashion. Guess I was wrong. You’re using a lot of words in your monologues and it all resorts to being nazi propaganda.

Have a nice day…

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Scary stuff, and it's hard for me to comprehend how the horrors of Nazi Germany and the death camps are being ignored and dismissed by some.
What about everyone ignoring the crimes against humanity through the release of COVID bioweapons (both the virus and the mRNA "vaccines)" more recently?
Worldometer has published this number for coronavirus deaths -- 6,984,801 -- and that DOES NOT INCLUDE the deaths from the "vaccines" (which also include the so-called "sudden death syndrome"). If we add vaccine related deaths, it could probably double that number. But Nuremberg 2.0 was hijacked and shut down. What Hitler did was very evil. But what the world governments and medical establishments did recently was even more evil. But no one is being held accountable. The problem is that even the Israeli government itself perpetrated a minor holocaust through COVID.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I consider some people integrated into the American majority while others are not. I have met a lot of foreigners here, and they were interacting with the majority culture (mostly white people but others have joined in). Meanwhile, there are people who stick to their own kind and put their own kind above others. It gets so bad that these people will let someone of their own race get away with murder while they will condemn me for a non-crime because I'm white. I don't consider such people to be my peers. Some of them came to an English-speaking country and have not bothered to learn English. They are not my peers.
Ah... thank you for clarifying. I think I understand your frustrations there.

Jan 19, 2024
Louisiana
I thought denying holocaust was a little out of fashion. Guess I was wrong. You’re using a lot of words in your monologues and it all resorts to being nazi propaganda.

Have a nice day…
Denying the holocaust is so unfashionable or tasteless or whatever. That's what they count on to keep it going. Any real look at the facts presented by someone who isn't just defending the status quo at all costs reveals how sketchy and ridiculous it all is. Did you know these supposed death camps had medical bays, Olympic size swimming pools, delousing chambers to kill lice and stop the spread of typhus that was killing people, and other things that totally don't make sense if they're just trying to kill everybody? They were labor camps, and they were doing exactly what the Americans did, removing people from the general population that might be opposed to the war they were fighting. That also explains the tattooed numbers. If you're just trying to kill everyone, why would you put numbers on them? I don't number things I'm throwing in a dumpster.

Jan 19, 2024
Louisiana
If we don't acknowledge and learn from history, we are bound to repeat it.

I've learned from history. The USA likes using atrocity propaganda and other lies and false flag events to get us to go to war. They've been doing it for the longest time, and it's still like, "Are people going to be stupid enough to believe it this time?" There's usually some hidden agenda behind the wars and why they want to go. They never tell the public the real reason. It's like why are we dumping all this money on Ukraine? It's hard to say what the USA was even doing fighting against Germany in either World War. I think the first one the excuse was the Lucitania, which I don't know much about. They probably let it get attacked on purpose. I do know about Pearl Harbor, and at this point according to official documents, they knew it was going to happen. They purposely made it worse to use it as an excuse to go to war against Japan. I'm a little unclear on the start of attacking Germany. I know Germany declared war on the USA, and they purposely mistranslated it and published it in the New York Times. It's not like Germany was going to do much of anything to the USA if the USA just ignored them. They were busy fighting the Soviet Union. This might have been a result of the alliance with Japan.

There is the Balfour Declaration as far as the first World War. A Rothschild got the UK to grant the Jews Palestine, so they could set up a Jewish nation there. Sorry Palestinians and anybody else there, your land and territory now belong to the Jews who are going move there from foreign countries and keep encroaching on you until you have nothing left. Meanwhile the media they mostly own is going to demonize you and ignore all the human rights violations they commit. Anyway, the deal was that the Rothschilds will use their money control and connections to get the USA into the war against Germany. This sounds like another example of Jews doing something bad to the Germans, but Jews are nothing but innocent, harmless victims. I'm not sure if Hitler knew about this, though.

Jan 19, 2024
Louisiana
@IloveViethoney If 'Hitler was extensively lied about' please give me examples backing up that idea.
Concerning this statement,
'Meanwhile the Israelis are conducting a Nazi-style genocide of the Palestinians'. A comparison thought to that as an example only as I had only 2 choices (not at all true here,lol), if we knew there was a hostile militant group in Canada who insanely hated the USA and who's goal it has been to eliminate US, what would your general attitude be toward them? Would you take it lightly if they bombed cities here, crossed the border and raped, killed and captured US citizens? (just using Canada as an example here, remember) BTW, this is why the Gaza strip is such a focal point. Some see it as Jews persecuting the people there and others see it as a gateway for terrorists to invade and terrorize Jews and destroy Israel (their goal). There is no easy answer but to your frequent remarks about those who 'love the Jews', to hate them or any other people is to break the 2nd Commandment of Jesus. Yes, the Lord is no respecter of persons and in the NT clearly has united us all as one body but there is no denying the number of times God lovingly singles them out as the ones He chose. We all know the Scriptures about 'those who are blest that love Israel...' or if not, go to the OpenBible page on 'Those who are against Israel'.
Israel of today is not the Israel of the Bible. It's full of people who curse the name of Jesus (save for the few Christian Jews there) that are really a traditional continuation of the Pharisees that Jesus had so many problems with. That den of vipers is not God's people. The ones who call upon the name of Jesus are God's people. God has already rejected them for rejecting and killing his Son that he sent long ago. When Israel engaged in idolatry and pagan worship and all kinds of wickedness, God rejected them and brought judgments against them. If these corrupt people who reject the Son of God are God's people, he'd be bringing judgments against them just like He did in the past. Apparently, though, the existence of Israel needs to happen for prophecy to be fulfilled.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The article is behind a paywall. I am not about to give the NYT any money.

Wikipedia --
Christian nationalism is a type of religious nationalism that is affiliated with Christianity. It primarily focuses on the internal politics of society, such as legislating civil and criminal laws that reflect their view of Christianity and the role of religion/s in political and social life.[1]

In countries with a state church, Christian nationalists seek to preserve the status of a Christian state by holding an antidisestablishmentarian position to perpetuate the Church in national politics.[2][3][4]

Christian nationalism supports the presence of Christian symbols in the public square, and state patronage for the practice and display of religion, such as Christmas as a national holiday, school prayer, the exhibition of nativity scenes during Christmastide, and the Christian Cross on Good Friday.[5][6] Christian nationalism draws political support from the broader Christian right, but not exclusively, given the broad support for observing Christmas as a national holiday in many countries.[7]

United States

The Christian Liberty Party and the American Redoubt movement ― both organized and inspired by members of the Constitution Party ― are early 21st century examples of political tendencies which are rooted in Christian nationalism, with the latter advocating a degree of separatism.[22][23] The New Columbia Movement is an organization in the United States that identifies as being aligned with Christian nationalism.[24][25] Christian nationalists believe that the US is meant to be a Christian nation and want to "take back" the US for God.[26][27]

Author Bradley Onishi has described this theologically-infused political ideology as a "national renewal project that envisions a pure American body that is heterosexual, white, native-born, that speaks English as a first language, and that is thoroughly patriarchal."[23] Experts say that Christian-associated support for right-wing politicians and social policies, such as legislation which is related to immigration, gun control and poverty is best understood as Christian nationalism, rather than evangelicalism per se.[26][28] Some studies of white evangelicals show that, among people who self-identify as evangelical Christians, the more they attend church, the more they pray, and the more they read the Bible, the less support they have for nationalist (though not socially conservative) policies.[28] Non-nationalistic evangelicals ideologically agree with Christian nationalists in areas such as gender roles, and sexuality.[28]

A study which was conducted in May 2022 showed that the strongest base of support for Christian nationalism comes from Republicans who identify as Evangelical or born again Christians.[29][30] Of this demographic group, 78% are in favor of formally declaring that the United States should be a Christian nation, versus only 48% of Republicans overall. Age is also a factor, with over 70% of Republicans from the Baby Boomer and Silent Generations supporting the United States officially becoming a Christian nation. According to Politico, the polling also found that sentiments of white grievance are highly correlated with Christian nationalism: "White respondents who say that members of their race have faced more discrimination than others are most likely to embrace a Christian America. Roughly 59% of all Americans who say white people have been discriminated against ... favor declaring the U.S. a Christian nation, compared to 38% of all Americans."[29][31]

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has referred to herself as a Christian nationalist. Fellow congresswomen Lauren Boebert and Mary Miller have also expressed support for Christian nationalism.[32][33] Politician Doug Mastriano is a prominent figure in the fundamentalist Christian nationalist movement, and has called the separation of church and state a myth.[34][35]
Yeah I remember when they try to implement Sam Harris and that mosque shooting in New Zealand because of his alleged islamophobia.
He should have sued them for defamation

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah I remember when they try to implement Sam Harris and that mosque shooting in New Zealand because of his alleged islamophobia.
He should have sued them for defamation
BRENTON TARRANT, WHO stands accused of killing 50 adults and children at two mosques in New Zealand last week, wants us to know what inspired his actions. Before livestreaming his massacre of Muslim worshipers, he composed a lengthy document that proudly advocates the murder of innocent people in the name of racial purity. The manifesto is predictably disturbing. It is the work of a nihilist who sees a world so bleak and hopeless that it could be improved through acts of mass murder. There is one word in the 74-page document, however, that stood out to me: “invader.”

https://theintercept.com/2019/03/18/new-zealand-mosque-shooter-manifesto/

A nihilist, who is hopeless and a mass murderer. Trying to tie this in some way to Evangelical Christians is clearly the work of liars, slanderers and accusers of the brethren.

But here is how they do it:

Evangelical Christians are "conservative" because they are against the wanton killing of babies and use of pornography in elementary school. That makes them "conservative Christians" which they equate with "Christian nationalists", a way to say that anyone who is a Christian should not be involved in political activism even though they are citizens of this country. Pure hypocrisy, but now that you have a term "Christian nationalist" you define it not by Evangelical Christian beliefs nor by conservative Christian beliefs, but by some wingnut calling himself a "Christian nationalist". So even though his definition might be contrary to what Evangelicals and conservatives believe, doesn't matter and now for the triple lux, both this wingnut and this mass murderer refer to illegal immigrants as "invaders". You see, this shows that anyone using this word "invader" for groups of people who invade a country illegally is also a mass murderer.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Israel of today is not the Israel of the Bible. It's full of people who curse the name of Jesus (save for the few Christian Jews there) that are really a traditional continuation of the Pharisees that Jesus had so many problems with. That den of vipers is not God's people. The ones who call upon the name of Jesus are God's people. God has already rejected them for rejecting and killing his Son that he sent long ago. When Israel engaged in idolatry and pagan worship and all kinds of wickedness, God rejected them and brought judgments against them. If these corrupt people who reject the Son of God are God's people, he'd be bringing judgments against them just like He did in the past. Apparently, though, the existence of Israel needs to happen for prophecy to be fulfilled.
Epic false statement, 'God has rejected them for rejecting and killing His Son...'. Jesus came to be a sacrifice for the atonement of our sins. W/o the Cross we'd all be going down. I've never heard of Jews cursing the name of Jesus, usually they think He was a good man and don't receive Him as their Messiah. If you still think God has rejected Jews, watch the series 'Against All Odds' that documents how God has intervened in the wars against Israel since their nationhood. In one episode, the IDF had to cross on foot an area loaded with land mines. They were being chased, so started bending down pushing the sand aside to avoid the explosives and it was holding them up. Suddenly a giant windstorm came, which while fierce, when settled, exposed all the land mines. Undeniably God's loving help to His beloved people. To your point of Pharisees in Israel, name a country that is 100% Christian believers.

Jan 19, 2024
Louisiana
Epic false statement, 'God has rejected them for rejecting and killing His Son...'. Jesus came to be a sacrifice for the atonement of our sins. W/o the Cross we'd all be going down. I've never heard of Jews cursing the name of Jesus, usually they think He was a good man and don't receive Him as their Messiah. If you still think God has rejected Jews, watch the series 'Against All Odds' that documents how God has intervened in the wars against Israel since their nationhood. In one episode, the IDF had to cross on foot an area loaded with land mines. They were being chased, so started bending down pushing the sand aside to avoid the explosives and it was holding them up. Suddenly a giant windstorm came, which while fierce, when settled, exposed all the land mines. Undeniably God's loving help to His beloved people. To your point of Pharisees in Israel, name a country that is 100% Christian believers.
I have mentioned before that most Jews in America are dissolved these days. They only claim to be Jewish by birth/heritage and are not involved with religion or even insists on congregating with other Jews in any fashion. Some profess to be atheists. On the other end are the super religious orthodox Jews who study the Talmud and exalt it above even the scriptures we call the old testament. The Talmud refers to Jesus/Yeshua as Yesu, which is an acronym in Hebrew that stands for "May his name be blotted out forever." The Talmud says that he's boiling in human excrement indefinitely. They say that his mother was a Roman named Pantera that had an affair with his mother Mary to produce an illegitimate child. It's not like the Jewish religion, and its variants can ignore the claims of Christianity. When they acknowledge such a thing, they have no choice to respond with their belief that Jesus was a fraud.

Meanwhile in the good ol' US of A where I live, Israel has corrupted our government and steers them to work on their behalf. They make our politicians take an oath of support for Israel and our policies put Israel above the United States. Here in America Jews with duel citizenship push for open border and an immigrant invasion while those things are not tolerated in Israel. They've got walls and serious border controls. Jewish NGOs just love dumping these garbage migrants on America and European countries. These people are not compatible, highly likely to commit crime, and love to just live on welfare while not working any legitimate job.

Without believing the holocaust story and also believing at any moment people can become Nazis that kill 6 million Jews for no reason at all, there's no reason for Israel to even exist. The narrative was that poor, innocent Jews are in constant danger and need a safe place for themselves. Based on this the in-debt and broke USA has dumped about a trillion dollars on Israel throughout its history. I would have rather seem that money spent inside the USA to benefit the people or repair infrastructure.

God doesn't have a government in the world. The Jewish people of Jesus's day, wanted someone who would lead them in a military revolution against Rome. What they got was someone who wanted to start a spiritual revolution in the hearts of people. The religious leaders of the time despised Him and opted to have Him killed. God got Himself a nation of people by this method. They live amongst the various nations of the world. Like a withered fig tree or a fruitless branch being cut off from the vine, the majority of the people in Israel have no value to God. His people are the one who call upon his Son and have received him. There are some Jews and Jews in Israel who have done that, but the majority have not. With the connection of the Son and Father being so close that if you have one, you have the other, I don't see how Jesus can embrace people who despise him and say he's a fraud or people who have nothing more to say about him than he was nice and good. If I believe there was a plan to get the people of Israel to all accept Jesus, I might change my mind. It seems the plan as revealed by scripture is for the beast and his image and operation to all be centered in Israel.

As far as miraculous things taking place to change history, well there was something Hitler experienced during WWI. A voice in his head told him to move, and then there was an explosion where he formerly was standing. God is apparently involved with the course of history, and he apparently wants to steer some nations to success and others to ruin and it is for various purposes I do not know. Israel will survive and thrive, so it can be used by Satan as foretold in scripture. The beast will reign from there.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
That makes them "conservative Christians" which they equate with "Christian nationalists", a way to say that anyone who is a Christian should not be involved in political activism even though they are citizens of this country.
Yes. The Left and the "Democratic" Communists/Fascists do not want any opposition to their evil ideology from anyone. So suddenly the pejorative term "Christian Nationalist" has popped up to smear Christians. Unfortunately Christians and conservatives are not turning around and saying that America has been hijacked by Communists, and totalitarianism and anarchy are now the norm.

Donald Trump has had numerous opportunities to tell the world that the Democrats are now simply Communist/Fascists and should be shunned. But he hasn't done that. He should have been hammering away on this fact every day, since that would make people realize that things have changed dramatically in the USA. A Bolshevik Revolution was perpetrated while everyone was sleeping. Even the conservative media are not hammering on this point daily.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That would be the problem
Why, because you like to condemn people without first hearing what they have to say?

In my opinion the real problem was all those condemning the Stop the Steal rallies without ever going to one. How many did you go to?