christian question about born psychopaths

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

In general, on this site in particular, other people do not care one bit about your opinion unless it exactly mirrors their own. Even then, they will then take credit for it for saying it first. This is my opinion and I respect yours as well for you said it first.
That's because an opinion without a knowledge base is just deceptive. Blue was, as she admits, speaking with no knowledge of the subject at hand. I, on the other hand, have done some reading into sociopaths and have a better idea of them. So my comment was based on knowledge, not opinion. So if asking if someone is speaking with the right base of facts or not is requiring people to 'mirror' my 'opinion' (based in fact) makes me a bad guy, then by all means, continue your unfounded (opinion without fact) based attacks on people. Make generalizations about people. Go for it!

So, your little jab failed. Try again.

C

crocodile

Like Moses said its a question that's difficult for most people to understand.
It always fascinates me when christians come across so aggressive with their high and mighty view points like " you cant be the way you are because GOD wouldnt make anyone that way" such a flawed way of seeing things and it runs rampant in the modern church and is even encouraged a lot of the time.

Nov 30, 2012
They still know right from wrong as far as understanding that stealing and murder are wrong. They need to be saved and delivered by the Lord.
Many do not know what is right or wrong, only what they are told. The "horror" of sociopathy is an intrinsic narcissism that is often compared to the narcissism of Satan by those who have examined or known sociopaths.

Personally, I know a sociopath who is utterly incapable of recognizing that people exist outside of herself. On many occasions, she has told me about how sometimes she has wished to kill me because I seem to exist. She refuses to do so because she wants to know why I exist apart from her.

Now, not all sociopaths have this delusion, but many do.

C

crocodile

Many do not know what is right or wrong, only what they are told. The "horror" of sociopathy is an intrinsic narcissism that is often compared to the narcissism of Satan by those who have examined or known sociopaths.

Personally, I know a sociopath who is utterly incapable of recognizing that people exist outside of herself. On many occasions, she has told me about how sometimes she has wished to kill me because I seem to exist. She refuses to do so because she wants to know why I exist apart from her.

Now, not all sociopaths have this delusion, but many do.
That almost sounds like schizoid
I heard its easily confused for sociopathy