Christian Teen Groupchat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jamesb82

Apr 30, 2020
If anyone wants to be added to a Christian Groupchat on Snapchat for encouragement or for new friends just message me with your snap username and I’ll add you

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I'd advise against this. This guy just joined and his first post is to get teens off the site to talk. Huge red flag. He may very well be legit, but it's a huge risk when a stranger shows up and their first move is to get people off site, especially young people.

Niya

Oct 7, 2020
hey can we be friends

Niya

Oct 7, 2020
If anyone wants to be added to a Christian Groupchat on Snapchat for encouragement or for new friends just message me with your snap username and I’ll add you
Hey can we be friends

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
Hey can we be friends
Hi. I think it’s better just to chat to people on these forums and be friends with everyone until you feel you know who is who. I am happy to message anyone publicly but not privately and I think especially those on the teens group should apply that principle. Most people are ok but you really don’t know who anyone is online so please keep messages public and be safe :) For friendships on a closer level it’s best to find friends in local church groups, youth groups and so on.