Christians and marriage/separation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Godschildjc
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godschildjc

Guest
As a deacon in a church I have had the struggle of my life. I am currently married yet separated for seven months. I am just 31 years of age so not old and of the age where moving on to another relationship is common in the world. I struggle because I know I deserve a wife who supports me in my walk and the ministry but there is none. I need prayer because I feel trapped in this marriage and as a Sunday School teacher and one who teaches Gods word i feel it will be totally wrong to move on and date without closure. If anyone has similar problems let's talk and vent together and to the Lord but as we know he knows our problems before we ask him.