Christians, Are you Praying about this Election?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
He had a duty to review the evidence and didn't.
He could review, but he could never be the sole arbiter of truth. If we allowed him to get away with something like that then we'd have to allow the other side to do the same when there are questions surrounding election integrity.

want someone like Kamala Harris to decide who really won an election?

If you're answer is no then it must be no when you would agree with the outcome.

The last election was a failure - but we can still fix what failed in the right way if we work really hard on the grass roots level, preventing a repeat of what happened.

K

kaylagrl

But what makes that work is what you left out: "And seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS - THEN will I hear - etc.

Didn't leave it out, I guess I figured most people know the full verse. Thank you for adding it.

Oct 20, 2022
He could review, but he could never be the sole arbiter of truth. If we allowed him to get away with something like that then we'd have to allow the other side to do the same when there are questions surrounding election integrity.

want someone like Kamala Harris to decide who really won an election?

If you're answer is no then it must be no when you would agree with the outcome.

The last election was a failure - but we can still fix what failed in the right way if we work really hard on the grass roots level, preventing a repeat of what happened.
Mike Pence has a history of failing to do the right thing.
And then apologizes too late when the damage was let to be done.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ind...ndled-religious-freedom-law/story?id=30026937

He failed again as VP.
“The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted.”

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
He failed as VP:

“The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted.”
Yes - the votes. The votes of the Electoral College. Those were real votes and Biden got 306, winning the presidency.

We live in a republic not a democracy, and in the end it's how the electoral college votes that matters.

Pence counted them accurately and certified the results as required under the constitution.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Just to be clear that there are some that believe the Government wired the Twin Towers with explosive charges then hijacked 2 jets and flew them into the buildings. And then at some point detonated those charges to bring them down.

I hadn't seen the videos of the collapses in years so I went back and re watched several of them. And in none of them can be seen any evidence of any explosions after the initial crashes and it's pretty obvious that the collapses began at the point where the planes struck the buildings.

When buildings are demoed with explosives they always begin to collapse at the bottom or very near it. The Twin Towers did not collapse that way.

And then what about the explosives? They would have to of been wired into the buildings. That's a major problem because if you crash a plane into it the chances are very high that it will in some way damage the wiring to the charges. Probably the most critical part of demoing a building is the wiring. Buildings that size would require hundreds if not thousands of charges and miles of wire and thousands more connections. And not to mention the man hours involved in planning & executing the whole operation.

It's just inconceivable that something like that could have been pulled off successfully and the obvious lack of clear evidence hammers it home.

Now do I believe the powers that be are at least partially responsible for what happened to the Twin Towers and many other terrorist attacks? Yes I do believe they are. They have a track record of ignoring warnings of things like this and sitting on their hands. Especially when it suits their purpose.

The reality is that the Towers didn't need to come down for it to be a success. A terrorist attack with planes flying into the buildings would have been enough to accomplish any nefarious plans that may have been afoot.

Purdue University, as well as the chief editor for Popular Mechanics did studies on the WTC collapse, and both came to the conclusion that they collapsed due to intense heat build-up, causing the steel girders to give. That intense heat was from full fuel tanks of the plane engines burning all of their fuel.

Oct 20, 2022
Yes - the votes. The votes of the Electoral College. Those were real votes and Biden got 306, winning the presidency.

We live in a republic not a democracy, and in the end it's how the electoral college votes that matters.

Pence counted them accurately and certified the results as required under the constitution.
Yes, I know America is a Republic. A Constitutional Democratic Republic.

We can leave the discussion here.
God Bless.

K

kaylagrl

Well, I'm rather disappointed there haven't been more answers to this post in the affirmative. :(

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Well, I'm rather disappointed there haven't been more answers to this post in the affirmative. :(
Because you're writing to Christians, a group that doesn't take civic responsibility seriously. You know, because that's holy. Or something.