Zen we got to talk friend . seems like you got something I lack...power over demons. Where did you get it? Is it a gift that paul forgot to mention?
Is it that ministry that can't be found in the book of acts?
who worked unusual miracles? keyword ununusal.......seems like God used this for his glory as ony he can do.
Are you God's son? If you were God's son, wouldn't you have power and authority over the evil in this world? If demons were harassing you, would you not be able to rebuke them?
Yes, all this authority is given to the children of God.
If you believed in healing and power over darkness, do you believe they are some special elite commando Christians? Or just Christians who have been given the gift? Trust God's Word, and His love towards us.
I recall seeing someone a few days ago saying that Christians weren't doing miracles like growing limbs or something, I believe this is simply a lack of faith. I don't condone people mutilating themselves to prove they can do something, just like I don't condone snake juggling or drinking poison, or petrol.
When you claimed that we had no power, it's false. Though you are correct in that power can only come from God, we have been given authority over the darkness in this world. All of the apostles did miracles, not just Paul.
Luke 10:
[SUP]1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.[/SUP]
[SUP]2 [/SUP]Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
...
[SUP]17 [/SUP]And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
The next time you have illness or pain, I urge you to know that you can remove it completely. Command it to be gone in Lord Jesus' name. Do it boldly and without doubting and then be amazed at what you did.
You have the power and authority to do this. Sometimes there are cases where you need to fast and pray, but I'm sure God uses these occasions to teach us.
Abide faithfully;
John 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing
Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
It would be amazing if you healed sickness now like "Wow this is amazing I didn't know I could do this". I hope any Christian reading this can realize it too. If you needed to, you can search for >"heal"< in the bible and meditate on those passages.
All demons and unclean spirits must leave if you command them to in Lord Jesus' name. "In Lord Jesus' name I command you to leave immediately". That includes from within people, or from your presence. If you hesitate or doubt, they do their best to stick around and exploit the weakness of faith. 100% certainty is key. They will try to cause you to doubt yourself, they want you to tremble.
Start exercising your God-given authority and power over the sick darkness in this world.