"Christians must resist all COVID-19 restrictions. Here’s why"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Meanwhile, Chinada is ignored!
Not really. American truckers will follow the example of Canadian truckers shortly and have their own Freedom Convoy going to Washington, D.C. They also joined Canadian truckers as they traveled to Ottawa. And Hidin' Biden will go hide in his basement just like coward Trudeau has gone to hide in some "secret" location. It's about time the RCMP stood for something and dragged him out in cuffs to face the music.

O

Oblio

What I mean is that the media ignores China's deep involvement in Canada. I'm not against Chinese people, I don't like communism.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
It doesn't work when you apply it to those who follow the science.
Are you (a) stupid, or (b) uninformed, or (c) wilfully blind? "Follow the science" BY VIOLATING every scientific and medical principle of preventative and curative medicine, and also manufacturing restrictions out of thin air? Do you know that even respected medical journals became propagandists for the false narratives?

"Dr. Peter McCullough has an impressive list of credentials — he’s an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist and a full professor of medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Dallas and is the editor of two medical journals and published hundreds of studies in the literature....

...“With a program this size, anything over 150 deaths would be an alarm signal,” he said. The U.S. “hit 186 deaths with only 27 million Americans jabbed.” McCullough believes if the proper safety boards had been in place, the COVID-19 jab program would have been shut down in February [2021] based on safety and risk of death.

Such was the case in 1976, when a fast-tracked injection program against swine flu was halted after an estimated 25 to 32 deaths...."
https://principia-scientific.com/perspectives-on-the-pandemic-with-dr-peter-mccullough-2/

But was there a TOTAL BAN on the bogus vaccines after thousands of deaths were "officially" reported by VAERS and Eudravigilance? And after these deaths, when the vaccine mandates went into effect, was that "following the science" or was it following the destructive Great Reset? Klaus Schwab had already made it clear that the COVID Scamdemic was a part of the Great Reset.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I don't like communism.
A lot of Chinese-Canadians don't like it either. They had a convoy of vehicles in Calgary (perhaps other cities) rejecting Communism on placards (and in no uncertain terms).

O

Oblio

A lot of Chinese-Canadians don't like it either. They had a convoy of vehicles in Calgary (perhaps other cities) rejecting Communism on placards (and in no uncertain terms).
Good for them! I missed that one. The variety store across the street is owned by Chinese people. They were always really friendly but since the pandemic I get the idea that not everyone appreciates them. They're not automatically as open as they used to be. Once they realized I was still friendly, they went back to their old selves with me.
I hope these truckers succeed! Finally someone is doing what needs to be done!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I hope these truckers succeed! Finally someone is doing what needs to be done!
I have sent an email to the Governor General of Canada informing her that she must now ask Trudeau to immediately resign. That should hopefully lead to the cancellation of all COVID mandates and restrictions.

O

Oblio

I have sent an email to the Governor General of Canada informing her that she must now ask Trudeau to immediately resign. That should hopefully lead to the cancellation of all COVID mandates and restrictions.
If it does...I'm impressed! Lol

Oct 29, 2021
What I mean is that the media ignores China's deep involvement in Canada. I'm not against Chinese people, I don't like communism.
Chin's not better than communism, communism's better than China. At least if you embrace communism, you have the option of being a selective elitist and only being communist against sects and cults that actually deserve to be rooted out.

O

Oblio

Chin's not better than communism, communism's better than China. At least if you embrace communism, you have the option of being a selective elitist and only being communist against sects and cults that actually deserve to be rooted out.
While you're at it, better get the mark of the beast. (Sarcasm should be evident)
I will have no other gods. I'd suggest you do the same.

Oct 29, 2021
While you're at it, better get the mark of the beast. (Sarcasm should be evident)
I will have no other gods. I'd suggest you do the same.
You can't tell the difference between God and a religious organization.

Dec 2, 2018
Do you think this virus is here to get people to turn back to God and change their life? I mean look at what God did to the people in the bible when they turned away and worshipped idols, prostitution and all the rest to get them to turn away. Is this kinda the same thing. Hes trying to call out to us but most people arnt thinking this way? They think vaccines are the answer when God is the answer

O

Oblio

Hard times turn me back to God. From an eternal perspective, it's the best thing that can happen to me!
Trials and tribulations are blessings in disguise!
The Lord gives and the Lord takes away...blessed be the name of the Lord!

Amanuensis

Jun 12, 2021
Do you think this virus is here to get people to turn back to God and change their life? I mean look at what God did to the people in the bible when they turned away and worshipped idols, prostitution and all the rest to get them to turn away. Is this kinda the same thing. Hes trying to call out to us but most people arnt thinking this way? They think vaccines are the answer when God is the answer
When a vaccine is available that is just as much a sure sign of mercy as the plague itself can be a sign of judgment.

This global pandemic is a warning of worse judgments to come. We know that God has used plagues in the bible. We know that vaccines are not always guaranteed to work.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
We know that vaccines are not always guaranteed to work.
But did you know that some *vaccines* would be guaranteed to kill? And did you know that the Nuremberg Code required that you be told that those *vaccines* could kill you? Now had you been told that a so-called *vaccine* will (a) not give you any immunity, (b) could possibly kill you, or (c) could possibly cause extremely serious adverse effects within your body, would you have agreed to take the injection? The word "vaccine" was illegally applied to lethal and toxic injections.

O

Oblio

The Chinese Communist Party is rewriting the bible, according to their Satanic doctrine. I would ignore the attempts of any member who tries to sell you communism. Remember, it was the father of communism, Karl Marx, who said, "Religion is the opiate of the masses."

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
But did you know that some *vaccines* would be guaranteed to kill? And did you know that the Nuremberg Code required that you be told that those *vaccines* could kill you? Now had you been told that a so-called *vaccine* will (a) not give you any immunity, (b) could possibly kill you, or (c) could possibly cause extremely serious adverse effects within your body, would you have agreed to take the injection? The word "vaccine" was illegally applied to lethal and toxic injections.
Maby the reason because of such much killed people in the USA through omekron are posts like yours, which hold people away to take the vaccine. Not the vaccines killing the mass of people, its the virus which meets unvaccined people.

Amanuensis

Jun 12, 2021
I trust the data on the CDC site and the links to scientific testing and data collected over the past three years as it relates to COVID and the vaccines being administered.

I don't argue with people who disagree with the reliable scientific cooperative data that is being collected by the whole world.

The CDC is a good place to keep up with that factual scientific data as it gets collected, tested and analyzed over time.

At this point it is useless to argue with anyone who has a different opinion. Those that think that the CDC and the whole collective scientific world made up of tens of thousands of professionals from various countries who all agree are actually involved in a concerted effort to deceive you are in my opinion mentally ill. They can't be reasoned with. So why try.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I trust the data on the CDC site and the links to scientific testing and data collected over the past three years as it relates to COVID and the vaccines being administered.
Well if you trust the CDC after it has lied to you daily for two years, then there is no hope for you.

O

Oblio

There's always hope...I guess.