Christians Suffer Too!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NicoleR
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NicoleR

Guest
Many people feel that because someone believes in God and live their life for Him that we dont suffer... well we do!

I suffer everyday with anxiety, infertility, and other medical issues. But the good thing about living my life for God is that I dont have to walk this hard & difficult road alone. I get to walk it with my creator and my Savior! I get to wake every morning knowing that no matter how hard my day will be, no matter how down I feel, I know that God is by my side, holding me up!

Its one of the most amazing feelings in the world knowing that I dont have to walk through this world alone.

Do I struggle with my faith?!?! You bet I do! There are days where I cry out "God why?? Why me??" But I keep going! I keep moving forward knowing that there will come a day when all my pain and sorrow will be gone and I will cry no more tears of sadness and sorrow, but instead sing, dance and rejoice that I will forever be with the one who created me!

I hope ya'll have a blessed and wonderful day! And remember, GOD LOVES YOU ALL!!!!