Christians; Take Back Gods Rainbow!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Genesis, Chapter 9:

8) An God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

9And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

10And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

11And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

12And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

The woke bunch have corrupted Gods sign to all the creatures great and small who inhabit the earth that He would never again destroy the earth by flood! My understanding is that before the great flood, there were no rainbows. In fact, raid did not fall on the earth prior to the great flood. Reason why the peoples made such fun of Noah for building the Ark.

The fact that Noah did obey God and build the Ark is a testament to how great his faith was in God!

I wish Christian Churches across our Nation would join together in reclaiming the rainbow sign from God made to all life on earth. Preach it, teach it, LIVE IT!

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Seriously !

“As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭1:28‬ ‭

“And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭4:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

vassal

Jan 20, 2024
Genesis, Chapter 9:

10And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

11And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

12And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

The woke bunch have corrupted Gods sign to all the creatures great and small who inhabit the earth that He would never again destroy the earth by flood! My understanding is that before the great flood, there were no rainbows. In fact, raid did not fall on the earth prior to the great flood. Reason why the peoples made such fun of Noah for building the Ark.

The fact that Noah did obey God and build the Ark is a testament to how great his faith was in God!

I wish Christian Churches across our Nation would join together in reclaiming the rainbow sign from God made to all life on earth. Preach it, teach it, LIVE IT!

I felt inspired, a poem for thee;

In the realm where heavens meet the earth,
Behold the rainbow's radiant birth.
A covenant woven in hues divine,
A sacred promise in its vibrant shine.

As raindrops dance and sunlight gleams,
The rainbow arcs, a bridge it seems.
A symbol of grace, a covenant true,
Promising mercy, a world made anew.

In obedience to nature's call,
The rain cascades, the clouds enthrall.
Each droplet falls, a testament clear,
To abide in harmony, without fear.

Obedience, the cornerstone of faith,
Guides our steps, keeps us safe.
In the covenant of the rainbow's hue,
We find strength to journey through.

Let our hearts be steadfast, unwavering, true,
In obedience, our souls renew.
For in the sign of the rainbow's arc,
We find God's promise, a guiding spark.

So let us walk in obedience's way,
Embracing the covenant, come what may.
For in the sign of the rainbow's gleam,
We find redemption, our eternal dream.

Blessings

Off123123123

Apr 3, 2006
USA
WELL POOP! I was ready to have a magnificent ackchyually moment, by showing the rainbow flag color order is different than the rainbow color order. Stupid facts getting in the way of my moment!

IMG_8106.jpeg
IMG_8103.png

IMG_8107.jpeg

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Genesis, Chapter 9:

i love rainbows 😊

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023

I don't need to take back anything. I never lost it. The rainbow still belongs to God. Whatever gay think they are proving, it doesn't bother me. I know where it came from, I know to whom it belongs. And it's not gay people, whatever the "order" of their rainbow colors are.

JillianMarie

Apr 19, 2022
Genesis, Chapter 9:

Amen and amen

selahsays

May 31, 2023
IMG_7184.gif

Then God spoke to Noah and to his sons with him, saying: "And as for Me, behold, I establish My covenant with you and with your descendants after you, "and with every living creature that is with you: the birds, the cattle, and every beast of the earth with you, of all that go out of the ark, every beast of the earth. "Thus I establish My covenant with you: Never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood; never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth." And God said: "This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: "I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. "It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; "and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. "The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth."

- Genesis 9:8-16

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
This topic isn't new, but it's still curious isn't it?

A symbol dealing with God's judgement for sin, is now used to promote sin.
That isn't a mockery of Christians, that's a mockery of God.... God will deal with it.
What blindness to walk around with God's symbol of judgement on your shirt, while screaming there is no God, and there is no judgement.

I think most lost people in the world have no idea what they've gotten themselves into.
There is a reason the lost are called "lost."

Not a new topic, but always relevant.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I wish Christian Churches across our Nation would join together in reclaiming the rainbow sign...
While that would be ideal, it is now too late to reverse the corruption of the rainbow. Things will only get worse in the world. So preaching and propagating the true Gospel is all that is necessary. Some perverts might even be converted.