Christmas Blesssssssings :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter simplyme_bekah
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Guest
ahhh.....my God is good :D and I am so completely in love with Him and devoted to Him forever and always with all my Heart & Spirit & Soul. May you feel the blessings of my Lord [/COLOR]& may His miracles bring wonder and awe to your hearts this Christmas. Merry Christmas to you my friends and Blessings to you ♥
 

Attachments

  • Jesus-The-Best-Gift-christmas-11060399-300-322.jpg
    Jesus-The-Best-Gift-christmas-11060399-300-322.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 10
.....my God is good :D and I am so completely in love with Him and devoted to Him forever and always with all my Heart & Spirit & Soul.

We're on the same page, for certain. I could've written those words and every one would be true. Someone asked me the other day about what it means to be "in love". I pointed them to Jesus and the way He loves me and the way I love Him back! HALLELUJAH! He's so very good to me! Merry Christmas!
 
That is the most beautiful thing I have read all day Indubitably !!!!! We are blessed brother just simply blessed :D