Christmas Dreams

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

I had several dreams on 28.12.17 one after the other with me waking up
between each one.

Some people make New Years Resolutions, I just get dreams lol.
They were meaningful to me but it occurred to me there might be something in them
for other people.

If your thinking oh no, just another crack pot then at least have a read for the
comedy value and take them with a pinch of salt.

Ps I don’t mind if you think I am a crack pot, even crack pots need an honest opinion
and to have some accountability. :)

To set the scene I went to bed praying and thinking that I must have more faith
and believe and wondering how long things will take to sort out. When will we see
healings and answered prayers. This was due to several people I know with huge
problems at the moment and my own difficulties.

Then.....

Dream 1) I had a dream of a woman in a really sparkling gleaming modern kitchen
fitted with modern units. She was opening a tin of peas and warming them up in
the microwave, even though she had all this posh kitchen at her disposal to cook
anything. I just felt that God was saying quick fixes don’t have desirable outcomes.
They are not as tasty, or long lasting, they feel artificial. Whereas a proper fix takes
time, it lasts, it’s of better quality. It takes time to cook a proper meal but it’s worth
the effort. All the kitchen equipment is already in place to do it properly.

By the way this dream wasn’t about cooking but it was about preparation. We want
instant results, I know I do, but we need patience. Also need to put the time and
effort into building ourselves up in prayer, relationship with God, watching, waiting
but also doing our bit. The right equipment is already available. That’s what I got
anyway. But you might have other ideas.

Dream 2) I was in a large well room with a large window. Outside the window was
a pavement with people walking around and other buildings across the road.
In the room was a bed on my right hand side and a walking frame in front of me
as if I was the occupant of the room, I got the impression it was a hospital room.

Dream 3) I was on a coach sitting or standing behind the driver. He was eating a bag
of crisps at the wheel while driving and again, I thought of that quick fix similar to
the kitchen dream. Snacking isn’t the same as a proper long term meal for the
journey. Oh and the sense that the coach had a big window like dream 2. I
wondered if it meant seeing the bigger picture.

Dream 4) A dream about a big house and someone, a man pushing a wheelchair from
one large room across into another room. The adjoining corridor was sort of open
plan and cross shaped.

Dream 5) Different dream but the same man was pushing the wheelchair into the
foyer area as if wanting to push it outside. The outside door was open leading
onto the street. The man wanted to take big strides but couldn’t as the foyer
was restricted and only 8 foot 6 inch. He was being stopped and restricted
from doing what he wanted to do and from striding out.

Dream 6) I saw a wall like in an art gallery with 3 paintings on it.
Someone took them down and took the frames apart. Each one had an
“on show” painting in it. But upon removing the frame and taking them
apart, each had a real painting underneath, which was very old and
valuable - the real master piece hidden from view.

Dream 7) I was in a large room with a doomed high ceiling. The room
was painted sky blue (in dreams this colour means the presence of the
Holy Spirit for me). There was exquisite stencilling on the blue walls in
gold, of things such as lions, ornate flowers, more lions, like you get
on the queens crest or crown. Lots of ornate designs and words. I think
worship was one of the words.

I feel that dreams 2, 4, 5 and 7 were the same dream just continuing
parts of it. I should add that I have a close friend who looks after her
mother in law who is 90 and who has been very ill. I texted those dreams to
my friend as I felt they were relevant. I felt that it was God saying He
wanted to take her into his presence. I didn’t tell my friend what I
thought they meant. Interestly she thought they were symbolic of us
all needing healing spiritually especially and that we needed to be
in the presence of God. I think it’s a good possibility and something to
consider.

But then on the 1.1.18 my friend told me her mother in law
passed away on New Years Eve aged 90. So I’m certain now there was
the immediate forewarning of Jesus wanting to take her to be in His
presence. But also my friend made an interesting point about us all
needing to be in the presence of God for healing.

Dream 8) Depleted you will appreciate this if you read it. Lol
I saw a very large woven wicker basket. In it were various
types of soft toy animals but they were alive. They were sort of
stood around the rim peering over it but stayed in the basket.
In the dream I instantly thought of Noah’s ark.

I felt the animals in the ark were in the world but not of it.
They could see the world, see what was going on but they were safe
because they were not of the world.

I didn’t sleep much that night!

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
Maybe you should keep a dream journal. I did for about three months last year. I filled it up! It's fun to go back and read about the dreams I had. If I hadn't written them down just as soon as I woke up I definitely wouldn't have remembered them the next morning. :)

Feb 28, 2016
Prov,

it seems as though Miri doesn't have any problems 'rememberin'!

my dreams are usually extremely detailed also...

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Miri out of all the people on cc with gift of dreams yours has always been so profound. God has always been a fan of the slow and steady and your dreams show this and you understood the meaning of them skillfully.

Feb 7, 2015
Is the UK 28.12.17, the same thing as 12/28/17 over here in the USA?

M

Miri

Yes..........

M

Miri

Maybe you should keep a dream journal. I did for about three months last year. I filled it up! It's fun to go back and read about the dreams I had. If I hadn't written them down just as soon as I woke up I definitely wouldn't have remembered them the next morning. :)

I do to keep track of them over the years. Some I’ve had several years ago,
get repeated later of the next bit comes later.

M

Miri

Miri out of all the people on cc with gift of dreams yours has always been so profound. God has always been a fan of the slow and steady and your dreams show this and you understood the meaning of them skillfully.

Often I don’t know what they are, but then something can crop up later.
I don’t post them all either. :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Often I don’t know what they are, but then something can crop up later.
I don’t post them all either. :)
honestly i have been a bit hesitant about posting my dreams unless i am sure they are really spiritual and not just ordinary dreams but hey sometimes you never know unless you post them right?
That is why I am posting this one I had last night maybe you or someone else would know better than I. In this dream I was explaining what a prophet is and what a prophet does to a person because so many people have the wrong idea about what a prophet of God is. My freind Andrew has always mockingly nickamed me the prophet just because some people have said I am going to be a great prophet of God and I told Andrew I am not a prophet because I was never any one thing for God and I refuse to be labeled as such and he replied but you were just explaining to this guy what aprophet is.

honestly this is probably just a dream but who knows maybe you or someone might know better

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I had a weird dream

I was in a concert hall there was an Orchestra and a Man announced that they would now play the Nutcracker Suite. They then burst into Alexanders Ragtime Band followed by I saw Mummy Kissing Santa Clause. In my dream I thought I didn't know that they were part of the Nutcracker Suite then I woke up

I didnt find any deep spiritual significance in it but it was entertaining

M

Miri

I had a weird dream

I was in a concert hall there was an Orchestra and a Man announced that they would now play the Nutcracker Suite. They then burst into Alexanders Ragtime Band followed by I saw Mummy Kissing Santa Clause. In my dream I thought I didn't know that they were part of the Nutcracker Suite then I woke up

I didnt find any deep spiritual significance in it but it was entertaining
It sounds it, lol

M

Miri

honestly i have been a bit hesitant about posting my dreams unless i am sure they are really spiritual and not just ordinary dreams but hey sometimes you never know unless you post them right?
That is why I am posting this one I had last night maybe you or someone else would know better than I. In this dream I was explaining what a prophet is and what a prophet does to a person because so many people have the wrong idea about what a prophet of God is. My freind Andrew has always mockingly nickamed me the prophet just because some people have said I am going to be a great prophet of God and I told Andrew I am not a prophet because I was never any one thing for God and I refuse to be labeled as such and he replied but you were just explaining to this guy what aprophet is.

honestly this is probably just a dream but who knows maybe you or someone might know better

The whole prophet thing is a bit strange to me too. Anyone can get words of wisdom from
God, have dreams, receive warnings, feel unctions to do or not do something. Get sudden
biblical insights etc. That’s just the guidance of the Holy Spirit which we should all feel and there
are many different ways He talks to us.

Whereas biblical prophets were entirely different. That is who and what they were and they
had a specific appointment from God. I wouldn’t rule out that God could not or would not
raise up prophets in our time, although I’m not sure what a modern day prophet role
would be, apart from pointing to Jesus. I suppose John the Baptist was a modern day prophet.
His message was one of repentance and making the way for Jesus.

As for your dream I don’t know, maybe there is something there which you will grow into
at a later time.

I find with dreams that it’s the feel and emotions of them which are as important as the
actual dream. Whether it brings a sense of sadness, excitement, urgency, etc.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well Miri The role of a prophet under the new covenant is not what most people think it is. It is true that prophets can receive drams and visions and can give a prophecy but for the most part they are simply the mouth that God speaks through. Not the thus saith the Lord kind like you see all over youtube but rather they are the ones whom his voice just flows through. Their role is to speak his and to encourage build up and help his church to grow, they are the ones who are able to make that spark in peoples hearts and are the ones who he uses to help his children to know him more intimately.
Their words are not simply words, they have his heart in them and people can see it their words. A prophet of God is prone to inspire his children and to lead them to God and will do so often times without even meaning to or even realizing they were being used at that time to do so.

Although it is also true that a word of knowledge or an insight is not uncommon to be wielded by a prophet but not the whole mainstream kind you see on t.v. or on the internet. I had a dream not to long ago that there was this anointing oil being poured on my head from the sky, I could not see the end of the oil when I looked up it appeared to be endless but I also was uncomfortable with the oil being poured on my head.
At the time I didn't understand the meaning of the dream but a friend of mine helped me to understand it. You see I have been told by many people that I am a prophet of God and it isn't that I deny I walked in the gift of a prophet I am just very uncomfortable being called one or even thinking that I am. Kind of like how moses was uncomfortable with the role God had laid out for him and i think that is what the dreams meaning was, I think the anointing oil that came from up above with no end was God's anointing and the reason it made me uncomfortable was because I have always been uncomfortable with the whole prophet thing and yet he has used me in this role far before I even knew what a prophet really was it just naturally flowed and even to this day without meaning to I am often times used by him in this role.

But I also don't call myself a prophet because I was never any one thing for him and as such will not be labeled a title that I don't even feel I am worthy to be labeled as. But the thing is anyone can call themselves a prophet but the fruits of a prophet are what decide if you are or not and if the fruits are evident then people will speak of it. There is actually a lot more I have to say about a prophet but for now I think I will leave it as is

M

Miri

“Dream 6) I saw a wall like in an art gallery with 3 paintings on it.
valuable - the real master piece hidden from view.”

Re dream 6.

Last night I had another similar dream.

In it at first I was in schools with lots of children. I use to go as a leader on
Christian children’s camps years ago in which we used schools to stay in and
camp in the classrooms. It felt like I was seeing that in the dream. Then next
in the dream I was in a church. Then next after that I was in the art gallery
again.

I saw the wall again there was 3 crosses where the 3 pictures had been hung up
and the impression they had been taken down to take apart the frames. Then I
woke up.

Its really strange isn’t it this symbolism of 3.

3 pictures, 3 places (school, church, art gallary).

I looked up the symbolism of 3 on net, which seems to suggest divinity or
completion.

But if you actually do a word search of the number 3 in the bible, it often refers to
the time scale of events. 3 days to do this or that, 3 days to prepare, 3 days
journey, 3 days in the whale, 3 days in the tomb etc.

Its often used and as an appropriate time to wait for something to happen or as the
preparation time.

D

Depleted

I had several dreams on 28.12.17 one after the other with me waking up
between each one.

Some people make New Years Resolutions, I just get dreams lol.
They were meaningful to me but it occurred to me there might be something in them
for other people.

If your thinking oh no, just another crack pot then at least have a read for the
comedy value and take them with a pinch of salt.

Ps I don’t mind if you think I am a crack pot, even crack pots need an honest opinion
and to have some accountability. :)

To set the scene I went to bed praying and thinking that I must have more faith
and believe and wondering how long things will take to sort out. When will we see
healings and answered prayers. This was due to several people I know with huge
problems at the moment and my own difficulties.

Then.....

Dream 1) I had a dream of a woman in a really sparkling gleaming modern kitchen
fitted with modern units. She was opening a tin of peas and warming them up in
the microwave, even though she had all this posh kitchen at her disposal to cook
anything. I just felt that God was saying quick fixes don’t have desirable outcomes.
They are not as tasty, or long lasting, they feel artificial. Whereas a proper fix takes
time, it lasts, it’s of better quality. It takes time to cook a proper meal but it’s worth
the effort. All the kitchen equipment is already in place to do it properly.

By the way this dream wasn’t about cooking but it was about preparation. We want
instant results, I know I do, but we need patience. Also need to put the time and
effort into building ourselves up in prayer, relationship with God, watching, waiting
but also doing our bit. The right equipment is already available. That’s what I got
anyway. But you might have other ideas.

Dream 2) I was in a large well room with a large window. Outside the window was
a pavement with people walking around and other buildings across the road.
In the room was a bed on my right hand side and a walking frame in front of me
as if I was the occupant of the room, I got the impression it was a hospital room.

Dream 3) I was on a coach sitting or standing behind the driver. He was eating a bag
of crisps at the wheel while driving and again, I thought of that quick fix similar to
the kitchen dream. Snacking isn’t the same as a proper long term meal for the
journey. Oh and the sense that the coach had a big window like dream 2. I
wondered if it meant seeing the bigger picture.

Dream 4) A dream about a big house and someone, a man pushing a wheelchair from
one large room across into another room. The adjoining corridor was sort of open
plan and cross shaped.

Dream 5) Different dream but the same man was pushing the wheelchair into the
foyer area as if wanting to push it outside. The outside door was open leading
onto the street. The man wanted to take big strides but couldn’t as the foyer
was restricted and only 8 foot 6 inch. He was being stopped and restricted
from doing what he wanted to do and from striding out.

Dream 6) I saw a wall like in an art gallery with 3 paintings on it.
valuable - the real master piece hidden from view.

Dream 7) I was in a large room with a doomed high ceiling. The room
was painted sky blue (in dreams this colour means the presence of the
Holy Spirit for me). There was exquisite stencilling on the blue walls in
gold, of things such as lions, ornate flowers, more lions, like you get
on the queens crest or crown. Lots of ornate designs and words. I think
worship was one of the words.

I feel that dreams 2, 4, 5 and 7 were the same dream just continuing
parts of it. I should add that I have a close friend who looks after her
mother in law who is 90 and who has been very ill. I texted those dreams to
my friend as I felt they were relevant. I felt that it was God saying He
wanted to take her into his presence. I didn’t tell my friend what I
thought they meant. Interestly she thought they were symbolic of us
all needing healing spiritually especially and that we needed to be
in the presence of God. I think it’s a good possibility and something to
consider.

But then on the 1.1.18 my friend told me her mother in law
passed away on New Years Eve aged 90. So I’m certain now there was
the immediate forewarning of Jesus wanting to take her to be in His
presence. But also my friend made an interesting point about us all
needing to be in the presence of God for healing.

Dream 8) Depleted you will appreciate this if you read it. Lol
I saw a very large woven wicker basket. In it were various
types of soft toy animals but they were alive. They were sort of
stood around the rim peering over it but stayed in the basket.
In the dream I instantly thought of Noah’s ark.

I felt the animals in the ark were in the world but not of it.
They could see the world, see what was going on but they were safe
because they were not of the world.

I didn’t sleep much that night!
Sorry, being sick, didn't see this until now.

First. Of course I think you're cracked. God is the master of masters of Kintsugi. You're one of his better artworks.

Second, how do you do that? If I remember any dreams, it's only the last one, even in nights that I keep waking up. When I go back to sleep the only thing I truly remember each time is "that dream was connected to the dream before it because--" And that's about when I forget the dream before it and then that dream.

I tried going back to sleep again, after 3 hours of sleep, but all I remember of that last dream was something about why did my neighbor decided to shovel the back (no one goes out back all winter, so no reason to shovel) two days after the snow came. And that was real. Then I drifted off to sleep thought he was still shoveling, but nope. That was me snoring. (Too restless for CPAP. lol) So, I woke up.

Nothing significant about the dream, and I don't actually remember the dream as much as the noises coming out my throat.

But we do have this in common. You remember dreams that mean something to you and I see tiny flowers when it's too late in the year to see flowers, or hear choirs in the lobby of the hospital. Any which way he can do it, God insures us, as needed, he has us covered. (And of course he had you remind your friend when she needed to know it again.)

As for stuffies? You thought Noah. I thought Hosea. (Gee, I wonder why.) Somewhere in that book the Lord said that he put a hedge of thorns around his people. It was for both reasons -- to keep them in and to keep the world away from them. Thorns are not pretty or soft.

You know how I think in stuffies now. They do not like to be stuck in one place. But, for their safety, it's necessary sometimes.

D

Depleted

I keep one. It's dusty. I haven't forgotten it. I honestly have been unable to remember dreams in over a decade past the overall feeling "that was boring." :eek:

M

Miri

Sorry, being sick, didn't see this until now.

First. Of course I think you're cracked. God is the master of masters of Kintsugi. You're one of his better artworks.

Second, how do you do that? If I remember any dreams, it's only the last one, even in nights that I keep waking up. When I go back to sleep the only thing I truly remember each time is "that dream was connected to the dream before it because--" And that's about when I forget the dream before it and then that dream.

I tried going back to sleep again, after 3 hours of sleep, but all I remember of that last dream was something about why did my neighbor decided to shovel the back (no one goes out back all winter, so no reason to shovel) two days after the snow came. And that was real. Then I drifted off to sleep thought he was still shoveling, but nope. That was me snoring. (Too restless for CPAP. lol) So, I woke up.

Nothing significant about the dream, and I don't actually remember the dream as much as the noises coming out my throat.

But we do have this in common. You remember dreams that mean something to you and I see tiny flowers when it's too late in the year to see flowers, or hear choirs in the lobby of the hospital. Any which way he can do it, God insures us, as needed, he has us covered. (And of course he had you remind your friend when she needed to know it again.)

As for stuffies? You thought Noah. I thought Hosea. (Gee, I wonder why.) Somewhere in that book the Lord said that he put a hedge of thorns around his people. It was for both reasons -- to keep them in and to keep the world away from them. Thorns are not pretty or soft.

You know how I think in stuffies now. They do not like to be stuck in one place. But, for their safety, it's necessary sometimes.

Oh Kintsugi, never seen that before. I’m proud to be a cracked pot. Lol :)

As for how I remember, I’ve no idea other, I can only think God arranges that.
I have plenty of fuzzy vague dreams too sort of half remembered but they are
the normal random kind.

Oh and Hosea 2v6 yeah I never thought of that one, well at least I didn’t get
that in the dream, but yes I suppose it kind of links in to Noah. Encased in deep
water, encased in thorns. Interesting too about the circle/crown of thorns on Jesus.

Maybe we all live in a bit of Narnia with one foot in winter then a little flower
appears and gradually spring appears. Maybe with me I’m in still in
habination dreaming. Lol

D

Depleted

Wow! Weirdest thing. I kind of remembered a dream from last night/this morning.

I flashed into "the future," and landed in an upper floor of some old school crouching at the window, because there was a battle going on outside. And inside, since the guy next to me was squat at the window with a rifle, as were other guys on either side of me. (Chuckling now, because it was the future, but they looked like WWII soldiers. :rolleyes:)

Somehow I knew this was the end of the world, the battle had been going on for a long time, and there weren't many Christians left. (And, remember. I don't believe in most End Time views, so I'm going with I should have never said anything about the Apocalypse yesterday, even as a comparison. lol) Bullets were flying in, smashing up old classroom desks and chairs, and I asked, "Is it now?"

A voice, (Jesus), answered, "No. This isn't the right time."

And poof, I flashed back to an earlier time. (Really, looking back, I have no idea how I knew what time anything was. Never there long enough to get my bearings, so...? :confused:)

I asked, yet again, "Is it now?"

And Jesus said no again, and I flashed backward again... And woke up.

An overall sense, when I woke up that Jesus picked the absolute right time. And, had I stayed in the dream that absolute right time would have been in Galilee in the first century. If he had not come exactly then, everything would have been lost.

BUT, then again, it's also always always God's time, so whatever we go through, no matter what it's like, no matter how it feels, no matter if we're afraid or if all is right with our world, it's still his perfect timing!

Philadelphia just elected a new District Attorney. (DA) He's the guy in charge of making sure every criminal is prosecuted, except we really screwed up. We elected a DA who was the defense attorney for BLM and Occupy Wall Street. He openly admitted he was out to protect the criminals, and believes the cops are the thugs. He got elected for that! And, he just fired all the criminal prosecuting attorneys in our city. (Big city, so about a dozen lawyers.) The thugs have just been told they are free to do their thing. This is about what happened right before Detroit took a major turn toward downhill. Detroit is a ghost town now. There is no coming back for Detroit. And now it seems for Philly.

We're two old disabled people who can't move out. I do think there will be a mass exodus out of this city in the upcoming few years. So, yeah. We're scared.

And yet. It is God's perfect timing. That does not mean God will save us out of this mess. First, he already saved us. Second, he let Babylon take over Israel and he let Rome slaughter Christians... all with his decrees, because he is God, so nothing happens without him giving the go-ahead. But, it is his timing, and if it went any other way, it would not be.

Ultimately, God won because his timing is perfect, even when he never shows me what comes now, or next. lol

M

Miri

Wow! Weirdest thing. I kind of remembered a dream from last night/this morning.

I flashed into "the future," and landed in an upper floor of some old school crouching at the window, because there was a battle going on outside. And inside, since the guy next to me was squat at the window with a rifle, as were other guys on either side of me. (Chuckling now, because it was the future, but they looked like WWII soldiers. :rolleyes:)

Somehow I knew this was the end of the world, the battle had been going on for a long time, and there weren't many Christians left. (And, remember. I don't believe in most End Time views, so I'm going with I should have never said anything about the Apocalypse yesterday, even as a comparison. lol) Bullets were flying in, smashing up old classroom desks and chairs, and I asked, "Is it now?"

A voice, (Jesus), answered, "No. This isn't the right time."

And poof, I flashed back to an earlier time. (Really, looking back, I have no idea how I knew what time anything was. Never there long enough to get my bearings, so...? :confused:)

I asked, yet again, "Is it now?"

And Jesus said no again, and I flashed backward again... And woke up.

An overall sense, when I woke up that Jesus picked the absolute right time. And, had I stayed in the dream that absolute right time would have been in Galilee in the first century. If he had not come exactly then, everything would have been lost.

BUT, then again, it's also always always God's time, so whatever we go through, no matter what it's like, no matter how it feels, no matter if we're afraid or if all is right with our world, it's still his perfect timing!

Philadelphia just elected a new District Attorney. (DA) He's the guy in charge of making sure every criminal is prosecuted, except we really screwed up. We elected a DA who was the defense attorney for BLM and Occupy Wall Street. He openly admitted he was out to protect the criminals, and believes the cops are the thugs. He got elected for that! And, he just fired all the criminal prosecuting attorneys in our city. (Big city, so about a dozen lawyers.) The thugs have just been told they are free to do their thing. This is about what happened right before Detroit took a major turn toward downhill. Detroit is a ghost town now. There is no coming back for Detroit. And now it seems for Philly.

We're two old disabled people who can't move out. I do think there will be a mass exodus out of this city in the upcoming few years. So, yeah. We're scared.

And yet. It is God's perfect timing. That does not mean God will save us out of this mess. First, he already saved us. Second, he let Babylon take over Israel and he let Rome slaughter Christians... all with his decrees, because he is God, so nothing happens without him giving the go-ahead. But, it is his timing, and if it went any other way, it would not be.

Ultimately, God won because his timing is perfect, even when he never shows me what comes now, or next. lol

Its catching isn’t it. Lol
I can now say you’re a bit strange as well. :D

The just the right time bit is biblical.

Romans 5:6-8 NLT
[6] When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time
and died for us sinners. [7] Now, most people would not be willing
to die for an upright person, though someone might perhaps be willing
to die for a person who is especially good. [8] But God showed his great
love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

It’s interesting that you were being protected in the dream, soldiers were fighting
for you.

Ive had lots of dreams about classrooms, some really significant, for me they are
usually places of spiritual learning. Also several about battles.

But I did have a serious of dream where myself
and other Christians were hiding in a school and things were trying to get us.
It was a series of 3 dreams and in each one the enemy got worse. Bigger more scarier.

In the third dream I tried to escape and legged out. Lol but I was put back in the
school. It was as if whatever was going to happen, had to be played out with the
results known.

I suppose there will come a time when spiritual learning has to be put into action
and used in the battle. We always have Jesus fighting on our side if we allow Him.
I know sometimes I get in the way and try to fight my own battles elbowing Jesus out
of the way. That’s when it all goes wrong. Lol

Oh and a series of 3 dreams or the same dream 3 times, is like bible
speak for verily, verily, verily! :)

D

Depleted

Wait! This is the moment you think I'm a bit strange? I thought that was covered years ago, and no "bit" about it. lol

Yeah, my dream was three dreams, because every time I got flashed to a different time, it woke me up for a moment. The third time, I just didn't want it to keep repeating, so I woke up enough that it wouldn't be the same dream next.