Christ's Gospel? Paul's Gospel?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JGIG

Aug 2, 2013
Not at all, RedTent. Paul is very clear that he teaches the proper use of the Law, and that is to lead people to Christ. Once we enter into the Death and Resurrection of Christ, the Law has nothing more to do with us and we have nothing more to do with the Law:

4 Likewise, my brothers, you also have died to the law through the body of Christ, so that you may belong to another, to him who has been raised from the dead, in order that we may bear fruit for God. 5 For while we were living in the flesh, our sinful passions, aroused by the law, were at work in our members to bear fruit for death. 6 But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code. (from Rom. 7)

19 “For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!” (from Gal. 2)

23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise. (from Gal. 3)

Who has said that? In my OP I actually said this:

God was no longer relating to mankind - nor was He desiring mankind to relate to Him - through the Law, but through the Work and Person of God in the flesh, Christ Jesus.

Clearly I believe that God and Christ Jesus are One.

???

Actually, no. The Old Covenant is about what we must do to please God to relate to Him; the New Covenant is about what God did for us so that we may enter in by faith to have relationship with Him. The Old Covenant relies on our performance; the New Covenant relies on His performance (as did the other covenant of faith, btw, the Abrahamic Covenant).

And on that we agree :)!

-JGIG

We really don't have much agreement between us. You limit the law to one function, I don't.

The Law had many functions before the Cross; but these functions after the Cross:

1. Given so that trespasses might increase (Rom. 5:20)
  2. To stir up sin (Rom. 5:20, 7:5)
  3. To be the power of sin (1 Cor. 15:56)
  4. To lead people to Christ (Gal. 3)

You say that Christ can live in you and you can still deny the spiritual law of the Lord. I say that Pau is talking about the legalistic law. You say the Old Covenant is what we MUST do to please God, I say it is about blessings we have when we walk with Christ in our life.
The spirituality of the Law actually magnifies and intensifies the Law. Not only is adultery sin, but lust in your heart is now also sin, according to Jesus. Jesus didn't come to spiritualize away the Law, but to magnify it, making it even harder to keep! Why? To jar you out of any delusion of self-righteousness, to bring to dependence on HIS Righteousness, which he freely gives (Rom. 5:17).

Have you taken the time to actually read the covenant given to Moses? It is about how to live, not about salvation.
Yes, have you?

Exodus 23:13
13 “Be careful to do everything I have said to you."

Deuteronomy 5:28-33
28 The Lord heard you when you spoke to me and the Lord said to me, “I have heard what this people said to you. Everything they said was good. 29 Oh, that their hearts would be inclined to fear me and keep all my commands always, so that it might go well with them and their children forever!

30 “Go, tell them to return to their tents. 31 But you stay here with me so that I may give you all the commands, decrees and laws you are to teach them to follow in the land I am giving them to possess.”

32 So be careful to do what the Lord your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left. 33 Walk in all the way that the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess.

Deuteronomy 8:1
Be careful to follow every command I am giving you today, so that you may live and increase and may enter and possess the land that the Lord promised on oath to your forefathers.

Deuteronomy 12:27-28
27 Present your burnt offerings on the altar of the Lord your God, both the meat and the blood. The blood of your sacrifices must be poured beside the altar of the Lord your God, but you may eat the meat. 28 Be careful to obey all these regulations I am giving you, so that it may always go well with you and your children after you, because you will be doing what is good and right in the eyes of the Lord your God.

Jeremiah 7:21-26
21 “‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Go ahead, add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices and eat the meat yourselves! 22 For when I brought your forefathers out of Egypt and spoke to them, I did not just give them commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices, 23 but I gave them this command: Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in all the ways I command you, that it may go well with you. 24 But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubborn inclinations of their evil hearts. They went backward and not forward. 25 From the time your forefathers left Egypt until now, day after day, again and again I sent you my servants the prophets. 26 But they did not listen to me or pay attention. They were stiff-necked and did more evil than their forefathers.’

Joshua 1:6-9
6 “Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. 7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

God's standard for Law keeping is absolute perfection: Keep it 100%, 100% of the time to get the blessings; or not, and curses are coming your way. That is the truth of the Law as it is written. Those who advocate Torah 'pursuance' quote Matt. 5:17-19, saying that not one jot or tittle shall pass, yet when it comes to where the rubber meets the road and they have to actually start doing what the Law says, they find all kinds of loopholes and simply toss the jots and tittles which are inconvenient or distasteful.

That's you, my friend, one who's not keeping the Law preaching to everyone else to keep the Law.

There's a term for that . . .

-JGIG

JGIG

Aug 2, 2013
To answer the OP; I say they're complementary, but I come to a different conclusion as to why (forgive me for the length)...

John 1:17

The messages Christ & Paul spoke are complementary to each other. One does not nullify the other...but the problem is (always) context.

If we hold the proper context we find that Paul preaches "The Gospel of the Grace of Christ"...while Christ preaches "The Gospel of the Kingdom of God". These are not the same things, but they are so *critically* linked.

- Christ preached, "Love God and keep his commandments. Do not commit crimes against God." He never preached to the public that he would die for anyone's sins. He only told the public in a riddle, or privately told those closest to him.

- Paul preached, "Without Christ's act on the cross, we could never be reconciled to God for the crimes we do commit."

Notice the awesome dynamic between the two gospels.

Paul's message doesn't nullify or supersede Christ's message but explains how Christ made it possible for us truly to be "set right" in order to "start over", so that we can - with a clean slate and the power to - do what Christ said to do...which is love God and keep his commandments to enter into the kingdom.

----

God's Law 101

Section A: What to do (and not to do) to "show love" to God and to avoid being placed "under the (penalty of) law".

Section B: What to do for "salvation" of oneself if/when one finds oneself "under the (penalty of) law".

Even our nation's laws have this dynamic: what to do to be "law-abiding" and then the remedy/payment for "breaking the law". Both instructions are found in the law of the land, so both can be labeled "The Law".

Both A and B are sections in God's Law. Section "A" is the constitution of God's Kingdom; immutable; unchangeable, will never be nullified. One can't claim citizenship in his kingdom without adhering to his constitution. However section "B" is the "fix" for when God's people sin (i.e. violate section "A").

Section "A" of the law points out (or "defines") what a sin is (i.e. what acts will place one under the law's penalty). While section "B" of the law is a type & shadow that could never actually "save" anyone from a penalty...but it was given as instructions from God to "temporarily cover" the offending party, until a point in time when Christ provided the *true form* of Section "B".

So even before Christ's act on the cross God's grace was always there. Our violation of Section "A" proved God had every right to judge us in death, yet he chose not to. He chose to give us Section "B" to satisfy the law *until* Christ came to do it "fully". So section "B" is the reason why the law was considered unfulfilled/incomplete: The Sacrifices couldn't pay for or cleanse sin. Here's the math...

Law: Section "A" = The Commandments (our works of faithful obedience)
+ Law: Section "B" = The Sacrifices (a type & shadow;
our works for salvation)

The Law of Sin & Death

But because our flesh HATES God's law, when we were made aware of God's commandments (i.e. Section "A") it only made us want to break them even more (i.e. "the law made sin increased..."). But Paul explains in Ephesians 2:15 that Christ...

"Having abolished in his flesh the EMNITY... (ἔχθραν, echthran = Hostility...a word *completely left out* of modern versions of this verse) of the law of commandments and ordinances..."

Christ was finally here to be the peace & piece, the true Section "B" that God's Law was missing and waiting for: The true eternal Grace. Christ completed God's law; fulfilled God's law...Christ completed/fulfilled God's law. Here's the math...

Law: Section "A" = The Commandments (our works of faithful obedience)
+ TRUE Section "B" = Christ's Sacrifice & Heavenly Ministry (
faith in his work of salvation)

The Law of Spirit & Life

Christ was the end of the law, meaning the last piece missing from it; the completion to it, the perfection of it. Before Christ every man (along with the High Priest) had to perform the work of saving themselves from the penalty of their sins. But this work of (section "B" of) the law could *never* truly justify a man in the eyes of God because it was only a shadow of Christ's act...but there were people during Paul's day who - even after confessing Christ - continued to sacrifice animals whenever they sinned. This was a hard habit to break. They continued to perform this law even though the law of sin & death (i.e. sacrifices) was replaced with Christ. So continuing to perform this sacrificial act & ministry on their own was - in effect - denying the sacrificial act & ministry Christ performed/performs in heaven since it requires faith (i.e. us believing in it even though no one can see Christ doing it).

But for those who believe, Christ then pours out his Holy Spirit, giving us his love...and with his love we can actually experience a clear conscience for our sin and also *want* to perform Section "A" (Ezekiel 36:27); perform works of faithful obedience for *no other reason* but because we now love God just that much.
One problem with your scenarios above:

4 Likewise, my brothers,
you also have died to the law through the body of Christ, so that you may belong to another, to him who has been raised from the dead, in order that we may bear fruit for God. 5 For while we were living in the flesh, our sinful passions, aroused by the law, were at work in our members to bear fruit for death. 6 But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code. (from Rom. 7)

The above is accomplished by the Death, Resurrection, Ascension, and Perfect, Permanent High Priesthood of Christ, and is what the Holy Spirit inspired Paul to write to explain the results of the Completed Work of Christ. When we enter into Christ's work by faith, this happens:

19 “
For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!” (from Gal. 2)

And this:

16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do. 18
But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, 21 envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. (from Gal. 5)

-JGIG

T

TheClimaxWarrior

You have my support JGIG.

JESUS did vanquish the law and the prophets just as He prophesied by fulfilling them in His death.

Pauline solidified the Lords work and expressed it as Grace.

Because they do not contradict each other. We as Christians can relax and enjoy performing works as it pleases Him when we do it with a cheerful heart. Not a forceful hateful, I have to do it otherwise I won't go to Heaven heart.

God Bless

JGIG

Aug 2, 2013
We are not saved by the law, but with today's church saying that they will have nothing more to do with God's Holy guidance for living, you are bringing on death to many souls. For God cannot live with the sin that you will not let your mind understand. You read that the curtain to the arc has been split, and you are Abraham's offspring, and you deny it in the same breath. You do this because we are told we do not need to do the rituals that Jews did and scripture tells us this. You say that means that God changed his very being, the God took away all guidance for the human race.

That is what we are told over and over on CC. Don't listen to the Lord's guidance, don't work for the Lord. At least there is people who say to live guided by the Holy Spirit, but while they say that they teach not to listen to any scripture about how to live. It is preaching death.

Folks that preach the Gospel of Grace are all about seeking God's guidance for holy living! We just understand that holy living is not possible (as demonstrated by Israel for over 1500 years and by other Law-centric religions throughout history) through the keeping of Law:

18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God. (from Heb. 7)

We are actually all about the Lord's guidance:

18 If you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law. (from Gal. 5)

6 But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code. (from Rom. 7)

-JGIG

JGIG

Aug 2, 2013
You have my support JGIG.

JESUS did vanquish the law and the prophets just as He prophesied by fulfilling them in His death.

Pauline solidified the Lords work and expressed it as Grace.

Because they do not contradict each other. We as Christians can relax and enjoy performing works as it pleases Him when we do it with a cheerful heart. Not a forceful hateful, I have to do it otherwise I won't go to Heaven heart.

God Bless

Thanks, TCW.

Yes, the Law is abolished for those who are in Christ (Released/Delivered From the Law and Christ is the End of the Law – Getting Greeky About Romans 7, 10, and Ephesians 2). Paul does an expert job of communicating this truth to the Body!

We can rest in Christ, and are empowered by the Spirit to do the works He has prepared in advance for us to do (Eph. 2), those not being the dead works of the Law, but live works of service and love to those around us - those who God has prepared for us to minister His love and the Gospel to bring them into the Kingdom!

\o/\o/\o/

-JGIG

T

TheClimaxWarrior

Powerful!!!

Apr 16, 2018
Wow!! I am being told from all sides that I am wrong. Yet each of these posts saying I am wrong say they believe in both Paul and Christ, and yet stick to the theory that Paul is speaking against the spiritual law! If that is what Paul is doing (I don't believe that for a minute) then you have to go through all kinds of acrobatics of thought to make it come out the same.

I don't see how you can all go on about how Christ was not one with the Father and with Paul, too, and talk so about how they don't speak with one voice giving the same message. Christ's law and God's law is based on the same principle. The new covenant and the old covenant was given by the same God, one does not contradict the other. We have only ONE God.
Paul was operating "in Christ's stead" (I Corinthians 5:20). Jesus "chose" Paul (Acts 9:15) to "fulfill the Word of God" (Colossians 1:25) and therefore Paul "Neither received of men, nor was he taught it, but by "REVELATION" from Jesus Christ" (Galatians 1:12)!

Therefore, with Paul operating "in Christ's stead" their teachings were no different but he had been given the authority to "fulfill the Word of God."

Blessings:)

Sep 4, 2012
Paul was operating "in Christ's stead" (I Corinthians 5:20). Jesus "chose" Paul (Acts 9:15) to "fulfill the Word of God" (Colossians 1:25) and therefore Paul "Neither received of men, nor was he taught it, but by "REVELATION" from Jesus Christ" (Galatians 1:12)!

Therefore, with Paul operating "in Christ's stead" their teachings were no different but he had been given the authority to "fulfill the Word of God."

Blessings:)
FYI, Redtent was a follower of some form of Hebrew Roots where the old testament and the new testament are mixed in a blender, essentially putting the words of Moses on equal footing with the words of Christ, thereby completely nullifying the law of Christ.

Dec 12, 2013
Jesus taught Paul by direct revelation and inspired Paul to write what was written....end of story......there is no contradictions....Jesus' words must be understood in light of the fact he was born, lived and died under the law which ratified the New Covenant....PAUL covers the NEW and the truths that JESUS had for his disciples, the same truths that they were not yet ready to bear.

Apr 16, 2018
FYI, Redtent was a follower of some form of Hebrew Roots where the old testament and the new testament are mixed in a blender, essentially putting the words of Moses on equal footing with the words of Christ, thereby completely nullifying the law of Christ.
Judaism maybe?:confused:

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Jesus taught Paul by direct revelation and inspired Paul to write what was written....end of story......there is no contradictions....Jesus' words must be understood in light of the fact he was born, lived and died under the law which ratified the New Covenant....PAUL covers the NEW and the truths that JESUS had for his disciples, the same truths that they were not yet ready to bear.
Jesus taught Paul by revelation because no man could teach it to him because it had not been revealed in it's entirety. If so, the Lord could have used Peter, Jame, etc...

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Apr 16, 2018
Jesus taught Paul by revelation because no man could teach it to him because it had not been revealed in it's entirety. If so, the Lord could have used Peter, Jame, etc...

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Paul had "murdered Christians" and when "Chosen" by GOD (Acts 9:15), GOD showed Paul "It is hard to kick against the pricks" (Acts 9:5)! You don't offend GOD! THE "WRATH!" After GOD "placed Paul on Straight Street" (Acts 9:11), HE told Ananias "I will show him how GREAT THINGS he must SUFFER for MY NAME'S SAKE" (Acts 9:16)! Don't mess with JESUS!

Therefore GOD not only "chose" Paul to replace Judas since the disciples "cast lots" using "men's hands" (Acts 17:23-25) for the selection of Matthias (Acts 1:26) which didn't "please God" (Rm 8:8), GOD showed Paul "how GREAT THINGS he must SUFFER for HIS NAME'S SAKE" for "killing Christians" because "It's hard to kick against the pricks!" HALLELUJAH!

Apr 16, 2018
The "operation of THE SPIRIT!" HALLELUJAH!:)

D

Depleted

You're going to have to learn who to trust for info on someone else on this site. How about just going with Red Tent has been gone from this site for quite some time now?

E

eternally-gratefull

I honestly think you just make stuff up

Paul had more biblical knowledge than all 12 disciples put together. all God had to do was open his eyes to the truth.

John146

Jan 13, 2016

I honestly think you just make stuff up

Paul had more biblical knowledge than all 12 disciples put together. all God had to do was open his eyes to the truth.
Paul spent, what I believe, forty days upon Mt. Sinai as God taught him all about the gospel of grace. (Like God led Moses upon Mt. Sinai to give him the law)

Apr 16, 2018
The "operation of THE SPIRIT!" HALLELUJAH!:)

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
While alive Jesus preached ""The All Jewish"" Gospel of the Kingdom

After his death the RISEN Christ chooses Paul & gives him the Gospel of the Grace of God

The Gospel of the Kingdom message begins with John the Baptist Matt 3:2-6 & Mk 1:4-5

After John's arrest, Jesus himself takes up the kingdom message. Matt 4:12-17

Matt 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and """preaching the gospel of the kingdom""", and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
(NOTE: Jesus preached """The Gospel of the Kingdom""")

The Kingdom Gospel was (All Jewish) to Israel only. Midway through the Book of Acts (Council at Jerusalem, 51 AD) the Gospel of the Kingdom begins to fade. When the Temple is destroyed in 70 AD. It's completely superseded by the Gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24) Given to Paul by the RISEN Christ himself.

When the Gospel of the grace of God ends (Rapture main soul harvest, time of the gentiles fulfilled). Then the time of Jacob/Israel's trouble, I.E. the tribulation will begin & the Gospel of the Kingdom (All Jewish) will be preached once again.

Messiah's, earthly/walk, fleshly/ministry. Was to and only to >>> the Jews = the circumcision.

Matt 10:5 Messiah sent forth the 12 & commanded them. To not go the Gentiles or into any city of the Samaritans
(NOTE: DON'T go to Gentiles! Samaritans were Jewish decendants from Ephraim & the half-tribe of Manasseh. They had intermarried & were considered 1/2 breeds by the Jews.)

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
(NOTE: Messiah is sent, & sends his disciples to, the lost sheep of the ""House of Israel"" ONLY!

Matt 15:24 Messiah answered & said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
(NOTE: Messiah say's; He has been sent, ONLY, to the lost sheep of the ""House of Israel"")

Rom 15:8 I say that Messiah was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
(NOTE: Messiah came to preach to the circumcision (Jews only) & to fulfil promises made to the circumcision's fathers, NOT GENTILES)

Acts 10:28 Peter said unto them, Ye know how that it is an """unlawful""" thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean
(NOTE: Peter tells Cornelius a gentile. """IT'S UNLAWFUL""" for a Jew to keep company with a gentile)

Acts 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
(NOTE: The RISEN Christ chooses Paul & sends him to the Gentiles)

1 Corinthians 15:
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel (singular) which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 (B) By which also ye are saved,

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

(NOTE: Paul’s gospel of the grace of God is: Christ's DIED for our sins (sin's wage, paid in full) was buried & RESURRECTED (God's receipt, sin's payment received & accepted).

Pay attention to the next scripture:

Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel

(NOTE: God will judge men according to Pauls Gospel of the Grace of God (Acts 20:24).

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast)

Sep 4, 2012

After his death the RISEN Christ chooses Paul & gives him the Gospel of the Grace of God
Mid-Acts dispensationalism. Two gospels. No thanks.

E

eternally-gratefull

The Gospel of the Kingdom message begins with John the Baptist Matt 3:2-6 & Mk 1:4-5

After John's arrest, Jesus himself takes up the kingdom message. Matt 4:12-17

Matt 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and """preaching the gospel of the kingdom""", and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
(NOTE: Jesus preached """The Gospel of the Kingdom""")

The Kingdom Gospel was (All Jewish) to Israel only. Midway through the Book of Acts (Council at Jerusalem, 51 AD) the Gospel of the Kingdom begins to fade. When the Temple is destroyed in 70 AD. It's completely superseded by the Gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24) Given to Paul by the RISEN Christ himself.

When the Gospel of the grace of God ends (Rapture main soul harvest, time of the gentiles fulfilled). Then the time of Jacob/Israel's trouble, I.E. the tribulation will begin & the Gospel of the Kingdom (All Jewish) will be preached once again.

Messiah's, earthly/walk, fleshly/ministry. Was to and only to >>> the Jews = the circumcision.

Matt 10:5 Messiah sent forth the 12 & commanded them. To not go the Gentiles or into any city of the Samaritans
(NOTE: DON'T go to Gentiles! Samaritans were Jewish decendants from Ephraim & the half-tribe of Manasseh. They had intermarried & were considered 1/2 breeds by the Jews.)

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
(NOTE: Messiah is sent, & sends his disciples to, the lost sheep of the ""House of Israel"" ONLY!

Matt 15:24 Messiah answered & said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
(NOTE: Messiah say's; He has been sent, ONLY, to the lost sheep of the ""House of Israel"")

Rom 15:8 I say that Messiah was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
(NOTE: Messiah came to preach to the circumcision (Jews only) & to fulfil promises made to the circumcision's fathers, NOT GENTILES)

Acts 10:28 Peter said unto them, Ye know how that it is an """unlawful""" thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean
(NOTE: Peter tells Cornelius a gentile. """IT'S UNLAWFUL""" for a Jew to keep company with a gentile)

Acts 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
(NOTE: The RISEN Christ chooses Paul & sends him to the Gentiles)

1 Corinthians 15:
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel (singular) which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 (B) By which also ye are saved,

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

(NOTE: Paul’s gospel of the grace of God is: Christ's DIED for our sins (sin's wage, paid in full) was buried & RESURRECTED (God's receipt, sin's payment received & accepted).

Pay attention to the next scripture:

Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel

(NOTE: God will judge men according to Pauls Gospel of the Grace of God (Acts 20:24).

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast)
this wreeks of mistakes, and is horrific.. And it gives those who hold to dispnesationalsim a bad name, and we wash our hands of this dual covenant theology which is a lie

Jesus the alpha and omega, the same to all. The never changing God.