~Chuckle for the Day~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com

Today, my son came to me and gave me a hug – out of the blue. I was very pleasantly surprised – that is, until I heard him tell his father, “You’re right. She did gain weight.”

I proposed to my ex-wife. But she said no. She believes I’m just after my money.

My son Luke loves that we chose Star Wars characters as an inspiration when naming our kids. His sister Chewbacca and his brother Boba Fett are less amused.

An old lady comes to her doctor and says, “Doctor, you know how you told me I should avoid going up and down stairs as much as possible?”
“Yes,” nods the doctor, “we agreed on that after the latest X-rays.”
“Well I don’t know if it was such a great recommendation. All the climbing up and down the rain gutter is really exhausting!”

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The profession of a prostitute is the only career in which the maximum income is paid to the newest apprentice.

- William Booth