~Chuckle for the Day~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

boy i wish my notifications would alert me to these....... (it's marked to do so, but like so many, it isn't :( )
so in an attempt to trick it into doing so again i'm leaving this post.....
sorry there is nothing funny in it right now as humor is not something I have in me much lately,
but thank you all for the great laughs b/c right now I need some......
and "a merry heart doeth good like medicine"

G

Godsgirl83

trying to decide if I should LOL to this (and deep inside I am ROLLING!) only b/c i know (highly intelligent -of which i am not seeing as how i had to google how to spell "intelligent" b/c my spelling was so wrong on it that not even my spell check could correct it :LOL: ) people who take what is said to them so serious that if this was said to them and they didn't know a thing about using ovens (I know some in this group who don't ) that this would be the results.......
I'm serious!
But since i need the humor I'm going with the LOL over this........

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
trying to decide if I should LOL to this (and deep inside I am ROLLING!) only b/c i know (highly intelligent -of which i am not seeing as how i had to google how to spell "intelligent" b/c my spelling was so wrong on it that not even my spell check could correct it :LOL: ) people who take what is said to them so serious that if this was said to them and they didn't know a thing about using ovens (I know some in this group who don't ) that this would be the results.......
I'm serious!
But since i need the humor I'm going with the LOL over this........
No worries.
I had to look up the meaning of , LARP, so as to find what a new thread was actually referring to.
Would you do LARP?
:LOL:

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Whiskey & Artificial Intelligence
A GUY GOES INTO A BAR IN NEW YORK WHERE ALL THE BARTENDERS ARE ROBOTS.
THE GUY SITS DOWN AT THE BAR AND THE ROBOT ASKS: "WHAT WILL YOU HAVE?"
THE GUY REPLIES, "WHISKEY."
THE ROBOT BRINGS BACK HIS DRINK AND ASKS, "WHAT'S YOUR IQ?"
THE GUY SAYS, "168"
THE ROBOT TALKS ABOUT PHYSICS, SPACE EXPLORATION, AND MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY.
AFTER THE GUY LEAVES, HE PAUSES AT THE STREET CORNER AND THINKS ABOUT WHAT HE JUST ENCOUNTERED,
AND THE MORE HE THINKS ABOUT IT, THE MORE CURIOUS HE GETS, SO HE DECIDES TO GO BACK.
THE ROBOT ASKS, "WHAT'S YOUR DRINK?"
THE GUY ANSWERS, "WHISKEY."
THE ROBOT RETURNS WITH HIS DRINK AND ASKS, "WHAT'S YOUR IQ?"
THIS TIME THE MAN REPLIES, "100."
THE ROBOT TALKS ABOUT NASCAR, BUDWEISER, SEC FOOTBALL, AND ALL-STAR WRESTLING.
THE MAN FINISHES HIS DRINK, LEAVES, BUT IS SO INTERESTED IN THIS "EXPERIMENT" THAT HE DECIDES HE'LL TRY AGAIN.
HE ENTERS THE BAR AND, AS USUAL, THE ROBOT ASKS HIM WHAT HE WANTS TO DRINK.
THE MAN REPLIES, "WHISKEY."
THE ROBOT BRINGS THE DRINK AND ASKS, "WHAT'S YOUR IQ?"
THIS TIME THE MAN ANSWERS, "50."
THE ROBOT LEANS IN REAL CLOSE AND SLOWLY ASKS, "SO, ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL UNHAPPY THAT HILLARY LOST?"

facepalm-monkey - Copy.jpg HILLBILLY-350.jpg :LOL:

Attachments

G

Godsgirl83

This is sooooo true! Years ago the cans actually POPPED right in your hands while opening them. Now you have to pull the wrapper off and then bang the seam against the counter, the POP isn't as bad now. Although I did have a bad flashback the other night while pulling the wrapping off. My son dropped it when getting it from the fridge, so the seam was already to pop when I undid the wrapper. POP! right in my hands..... made me scream :eek: my kids all came running in to see what was the matter (funny, they never come running when I scream their names :unsure: .......