Church Discipline

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

How many times have you seen Church Discipline applied, in how many years have you attended regular


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
I was just kidding about the gollum meme. I don't know who is spamming the site. Maybe the moderator knows and can talk to him.

Seriously though, the unhealthy interactions he's just hurting himself now. I hope he gets saved. I'll try to remember to pray for him instead of opening a can of spinach.

Spinach?

Not worms?

:) :) :)