Churches are falling apart.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Asking for prayers for peoples in the churches. That they will keep their eyes on the Lord, who is our helper in the times of trouble. Man could only do what a human could do. God specializes in miracles. A falling away in faith has knocked on the churches doors. Ty for agreeing.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Amen and amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen!

Dec 19, 2009
Asking for prayers for peoples in the churches. That they will keep their eyes on the Lord, who is our helper in the times of trouble. Man could only do what a human could do. God specializes in miracles. A falling away in faith has knocked on the churches doors. Ty for agreeing.
It seems to me that there is a lot of disobedience in churches. Too many church leaders substitute their own agendas for the Lord's agenda.

Didymus

Jan 11, 2017
Heavenly Father, help us all to understand and remember that our churches belong to You. We pray that our humanly "wisdom" would be working with your Spirit instead of independently of it so that through Your Church You will be glorified and that many will be saved. Thank you Jesus, Amen!

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
New Flash! Good News, Got a confirmation about this, on a prayer phone line. SAid that the power of prayer is unwavable, unaltered, undoubtable, and unpolluted. NOt by might , not by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord. WHEn the Lord says something, it is settled, done, finished. PRAISE HIM!

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I'm noticing more and more professing Christians leaving church altogether because they have been burned too many times by others at church. Truly sad. :(

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
what is the parable that the not wise man built his house upon the sand and when the storms of life came, the waves crashed it down.

THe wise man built his house upon the rock and it stood strong.

Not any different if we do not stand firm and rooted on the Word, of Rock of Christ, least some slip and fall. THe falling apart is the same thing.

Christ the Chief Corner stone, where we start building our lives on, the true, sure foundation.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I'm noticing more and more professing Christians leaving church altogether because they have been burned too many times by others at church. Truly sad. :(
I know man, the saddest part is not understanding and realizing that it is between them and God, and expecting way to much from a group of flawed people. The only way to be part of the church is for God to let you in, and the only way to Him is through the narrow gate, Jesus Christ. I am truly grateful to be part of a church that was the result of a merger, and that I have the experience of having attended church and sat in the pews having not been truly saved.

God is truly amazing and if He can change a fool like this going from, a bastard child, to a confused preteen, a rebellious teen to a drug dealing, partying, don't care about anything but me right now, to a locked up thug, then an atheistic working man trying to do the right thing for myself and my woman, to a father with no direction but "work to provide", to a husband without God and a believing wife, to a curious husband that started to like the "idea" of this Jesus guy but had no clue who or what it was all about, to a fairly successful husband and father of two that could pat himself on the back for everything he had accomplished, to a motorcycle wreak survivor that no longer had any use of his dominate arm and no hope of fixing it, or getting any kind of compensation for it, to a suicidal, broken, and hopeless man stuck on this earth because he just couldn't bring himself to cut his wrist he could no longer feel, and leave his two sons. I thank God SO MUCH for the path I've lived and the perspective He gave me through it all after I threw my hands up and quit, my pride was crushed and died, and I could no longer "do it" anymore at 33 years old. That was when He picked me up and made me new, that was when He opened my eyes and showed me His truth. That was when the old me was put to rest and the new me awoke, and most of all that was when He showed me what the church truly was.

I just praise Jesus mighty name He did that for each and every person that will seek Him and that come to the end of themselves. I thank Him that He doesn't write any of us off, even people like me (and all of us in our own ways), but if I can be saved then so can anyone. The true church can't fall apart, but us people sure can make it seem a mess.

Last edited:

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Do you know what time it is? People ask that a lot, and you wonder what's on their mind. But it is time to get armed with the Sword of the Spirit, as it teaches, which is knowing the Word of The Lord, and Using the Word, against, powers, principalities, and evil in high places.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
It has been said, there is no perfect church, if there is, then once you get there, it's not perfect any more. Well, they certainly are being emptied out, and the ;youth, the young adults, 56.000 are buried from drug abuses. Satan has gotten them, what about your soul, he wants to get it. Those who think their not disposable, or reachable, is a lie. As long as their not near to the heart of God, satan already has gotten their soul.