Mom and I were talking about him earlier today. She thought he had already passed away.
I had a cousin who went to Lipscomb back when he was big there. He really messed her up. Her and her family has now converted to Catholicism.
Well aren't you just a lovely puff of Christian compassion and understanding....tripple dipped in rudeness.Get it through you brain and grow up!!!! The gifts of the Holy Spirit HAVE NOT CEASED!!!!!!! They are going on and strong to the current day. You need to read your Bible and get that straight!!!!!
Is MAx Lucado CoC? I think he is/was.
Isn't he a little on the liberal side? I do believe he supports the sinners prayer doesn't he? Which isn't in scripture.Yes he is,he is pastor of Oak Hills Church,San Antonio,TX
Isn't he a little on the liberal side? I do believe he supports the sinners prayer doesn't he? Which isn't in scripture.
The irony of that is at first I thought you typed "i just looked up what demon he was".............I don't know,I have never read any of his books or that. (I just looked up what denom he was)![]()
The irony of that is at first I thought you typed "i just looked up what demon he was".............
whoops.
Well, I do kinda need an eye doctor. Had these contacts for over a year now....Opps Sorry. (Didn't think of that)
Miriam wasn't attending the Synagogue which was ADDED after the fall at Mount Sinai.
Don't forget that God slapped Miriam with a dose of leprosy when she claimed that she was a PROPHET and therefore speaking for God. We don't hear much about her. In fact, Miriam would have been considered a "princess" and therefore automatically a Prophetess of Hathor as the female part of Apis the golden calf at Mount Sinai.
Ex 15:20 And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand;
and all the women WENT OUT after her with timbrels and with dances.
Thus saith the Law:
Here is what Miriam really did:
Yaca (h3318) yaw-tsaw'; a prim. root; to go (causat. bring) out, in a great variety of applications, lit. and fig... break out, ..be condemned, departure), draw forth, escape, exact, fail, fall (out), fetch forth (out), get away.. lead out, pluck out, proceed, pull out,
And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.Ge.4:16
Don't forget that God slapped Miriam with a dose of leprosy when she claimed that she was a PROPHET and therefore speaking for God. We don't hear much about her. In fact, Miriam would have been considered a "princess" and therefore automatically a Prophetess of Hathor as the female part of Apis the golden calf at Mount Sinai.
The irony of that is at first I thought you typed "i just looked up what demon he was".............
whoops.
I wonder how many times Jesus and the apostles said "get it through your brain!!!"I do show Christian compassion and understanding. I was not rude. I was point blank in the truth of the Word of God the Bible when it refers to the Gifts of the Holy Spirit which are strong and active to this day. As well as how those individuals who deny that should study their Bible and learn the truth.
Care to share this evidence?I wonder how many times Jesus and the apostles said "get it through your brain!!!"
As a matter of fact many people have read their bible and have found evidence of the cessation of gifts. You can disagree. Makes no difference to me, but this is also a matter of interpretation. This is also not a salvation issue. It normally turns into a hateful debate when people are accused of not having faith if they have no "gifts". Comments like that is a condemnation no one has the authority to give but God
Did you miss the part of my post to where I was not encouraging a debate?Care to share this evidence?