Citing rise of ‘Christian nationalism,’ Secular Democrats unveil sweeping recommendations for Biden

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SophieT

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Well it's time to lock up Biden and Harris and their co-conspirators. But who is going to get the job done?

Apr 15, 2017
Conservative Christians are a hinderance to their plan and their biggest enemy.

The American government wanted the counter culture movement to radically shift culture to more of an immoral, and selfish culture.

Why, because they had to get them away from the 1950's attitude where the vast majority believed in God, and were more well behaved and moral.

They wanted the selfishness that the movement provided, do your own thing, for individuals will exalt themselves higher than groups for they have to depend on themselves.

Now that they let that run for a while they are ready to bring them all together but with an attitude not of the 1950's for those are the type of people they need to lead to the beast kingdom.

They also wanted prayer out of school and teach evolution because to them evolution is religion which they believe they are still evolving to be greater and spiritual.

Now they are using BLM to radically shift culture to bring the people together in equality, as well as using it around the world.

S

SophieT

Well it's time to lock up Biden and Harris and their co-conspirators. But who is going to get the job done?
well in this case, it is the Democrat party that sent the 28 page letter

as it is, hatred is boiling over for anything that questions the machinations of that party

S

SophieT

Now they are using BLM to radically shift culture to bring the people together in equality, as well as using it around the world.
I guess you have not been keeping up with BLM. scandal with the leader for her personal use of money given to BLM

people are starting to shift away

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
are you aware of this? google 28 page document sent to the Whitehouse about Christians..

https://religionnews.com/2020/11/30...ing-recommendations-for-biden-administration/

another article (and there are many if you google the above, you will come across them)

DEMOCRAT DOCUMENT SURFACES DEMANDING BIDEN CLAMP DOWN ON CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS, REMOVE THEM FROM PUBLIC OFFICE AND RE-EDUCATE

https://www.thetrumantribune.com/ar...om-public-office-and-re-educate-trump-voters/
OH MY

we are shocked

utterly shocked

I pray God clamps down on the pervs

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
well in this case, it is the Democrat party that sent the 28 page letter

as it is, hatred is boiling over for anything that questions the machinations of that party
probably not so much hate

just self preservation

Selfish, thy name is elitist

S

SophieT

probably not so much hate

just self preservation

Selfish, thy name is elitist
no it's hatred of all things God because they don't like to be reminded of Him

S

SophieT

yet here you are....:unsure:

I posted it with the rather vague thought that...Oh, I dunno...maybe people could like... uh...pray or something?

yeah. that was it

that would be the only thing capable of turning the current tide of evil sweeping the good ole us of a

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
No need to get all condescending. I merely observed this is old news.

I posted it with the rather vague thought that...Oh, I dunno...maybe people could like... uh...pray or something?

yeah. that was it

S

SophieT

No need to get all condescending. I merely observed this is old news.
still here then? :giggle: LOL!

you can have the last word...thread never got much attention anyway....I didn't know prayer was a condescending subject

tootles