Civil war coming to America?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

In the event of a coup or a takeover, would you take up arms to restore lawful authority to America?

• Yes. I would take up arms until every last traitor was rounded up and put on trial.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes, but in a limited manner. I would take up arms to protect my community from traitors.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No, I would not take up arms, unless my family was directly threatened.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No, I would not take up arms. All forms of killing are sin.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other. The above actions do not properly describe the action I would take.

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

CS1

May 23, 2012
When Rush started out, it was not uncommon for him to make fun of KKK and Neo-Confederate types because they supported the Clintons.
the left forget and those like Dude365 know nothing of American political history

Biden Clinton and even Obama spoke very well of Robert Bird a known KKK Member. Biden and Hilary forget as do many Americans who are democrats that they racked Trent Lott over the coals and the GOP called for his resignation DO they remember why?
No, because they are buffoons and hypocrites.

The Democrats and the GOP called for Trent Lott' to resign because he said about Strom Thurman " the segregationist " should have won the nod when he ran for the POTUS in the '50s or 60. He said that on a day they were honoring Thurman. And the Democrats and weak wimp GOP did it.

S

SophieT

You cannot use logic, reason and facts on people who do not use it in the first place.
I like your phrase 'USE' logic, reason and facts ON people etc

You give yourself away in little phrases like that

You cannot control people who think for themselves. That is your actual complaint here.

S

SophieT

if you don't believe me just Google it for yourself and you can see a lot of disgusting racist and misogynistic things he has said
I am truly gobsmacked as to how the left overlooks all the Clinton sex scandals, the pedophilia, Biden's comments about black people, and many many other things which I know are a waste of time to even type because of the denial of any of it. Yet, you wish to call the conservatives disconnected from reality.

You don't stupid, so what's up? I am actually sorry you choose this route. Really

K

kaylagrl

Compared with true love, yes. But overwrought passion and violence are the fruit of eros if eros is not constrained by virtue.

It is no coincidence that the violence of the mid-late sixties came on the heels of the sexual revolution.

Point well made, hadn't even thought of that.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Compared with true love, yes. But overwrought passion and violence are the fruit of eros if eros is not constrained by virtue.

It is no coincidence that the violence of the mid-late sixties came on the heels of the sexual revolution.
And the inhalation of airborne tetraethyl lead, from gasoline. It was especially concentrated in all major cities.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
the left forget and those like Dude365 know nothing of American political history

Biden Clinton and even Obama spoke very well of Robert Bird a known KKK Member. Biden and Hilary forget as do many Americans who are democrats that they racked Trent Lott over the coals and the GOP called for his resignation DO they remember why?
No, because they are buffoons and hypocrites.

The Democrats and the GOP called for Trent Lott' to resign because he said about Strom Thurman " the segregationist " should have won the nod when he ran for the POTUS in the '50s or 60. He said that on a day they were honoring Thurman. And the Democrats and weak wimp GOP did it.
segregationists should be thrown into wood chippers then fed to rats. Then fed to cats and promptly gassed.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Spare the cats! Please!

Now if you chopped up the rats and fed them to smaller breeds of dog, I'll consider it.

segregationists should be thrown into wood chippers then fed to rats. Then fed to cats and promptly gassed.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
hmmm,callinectes sapiidus my favorite...

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I have a possibly foolish belief that the majority of people on site are Christians I also believe that God is not a helpless bystander but intervenes in the destiny of Empires, Nations and individuals.
If this is the case then what is happening in the US is not completely due to the diabolical machinations of Parties or individuals but to the direct intervention of God. If God wanted Trump
to continue in office for another four years the creator would have no difficulty in allowing it. At the time of writing it would appear that he doesn't. Does that mean God supports Biden? No it means that both figures are being used to bring about Gods plan for the US and the rest of the world. People in both camps need to open their eyes and realise what's going on. The end is at hand.

If you really want to know what is happening in the US and the rest of the world at this time
check out a book titled The Last Mystery in the Bible by William Simmons

S

SophieT

Spare the cats! Please!

Now if you chopped up the rats and fed them to smaller breeds of dog, I'll consider it.
Yuck. One of my dogs killed a small mouse outside and ate the back end right in front of me. And then smiled. Really

It was a country mouse though.

E

EleventhHour

So there is a causal relationship between the Detroit riots of 1967 and the "Summer of Love" in San Francisco?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I have a possibly foolish belief that the majority of people on site are Christians I also believe that God is not a helpless bystander but intervenes in the destiny of Empires, Nations and individuals.
If this is the case then what is happening in the US is not completely due to the diabolical machinations of Parties or individuals but to the direct intervention of God. If God wanted Trump
to continue in office for another four years the creator would have no difficulty in allowing it. At the time of writing it would appear that he doesn't. Does that mean God supports Biden? No it means that both figures are being used to bring about Gods plan for the US and the rest of the world. People in both camps need to open their eyes and realise what's going on. The end is at hand.

If you really want to know what is happening in the US and the rest of the world at this time
check out a book titled The Last Mystery in the Bible by William Simmons

Yep Daniel 2:21 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 2&version=KJV he(God) removes kings and sets them up. Paul also sums this up in Romans 13:1 by stating that they are ordained by God and then explains in verse 3 that they are not an "an terror to good works" https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 13&version=KJV its as if some forget what happens when kings proclaim that they are who built or made mighty,glorious ect. kingdoms(they are taken away). https://biblehub.com/daniel/4-30.htm