Civil war coming to America?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

In the event of a coup or a takeover, would you take up arms to restore lawful authority to America?

• Yes. I would take up arms until every last traitor was rounded up and put on trial.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes, but in a limited manner. I would take up arms to protect my community from traitors.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No, I would not take up arms, unless my family was directly threatened.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No, I would not take up arms. All forms of killing are sin.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other. The above actions do not properly describe the action I would take.

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I do like America, but never been there.
Just wondering, globally though, why is America so important ?
Is there no other country that can have such a great influence on the rest of the world ?
Well, China has had a big influence of late. :)

The world is going one of two ways - China (Communism) or America (Freedom). Sadly, these are the only choices, because we live in democracies, which favour mob rule over rational thought and view rational thinkers as terrorists. Ideally, America would win, and international Communism would be stamped out once and for all. This would bring new dangers, but would likely benefit those with a few or more functioning brain cells and who weren't afraid of a little work. Sadly, if the Communist side wins, the plan is to convert everyone into Borg-like automatons who abrogate their free thought to the collective (i.e. the controlling few). What is to become of people's souls in such an event is anyone's guess.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
JEFFERSON SAID:

Even this evil is productive of good. It prevents the degeneracy of government, and nourishes a general attention to the public affairs. I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.

here:

A little rebellion...(Quotation) | Thomas Jefferson's ...

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Just as I predicted providing further evidence that this is all a scam...

Anyone who said forced vaccines would never happen or that we'd be back to normal has been falsified and need to return to truth.
But many don't understand science or falsification, while others are far to proud to even entertain the thought that they might be wrong
You were saying...
COVID hospitalizations drop for the SIXTH day and the death rate steadies: Biden enters office with the post-Christmas surge still slowing as he begins race to vaccinate 100 million after US hit 400,000 deaths
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ters-office-post-Christmas-surge-slowing.html

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Oh i thought u were saying that i said what u printed above.

Ok but what has that post have to do with it...
Down here their planning to use the experimental vaccine as an incentive to be able to go to a venue or work
Thats what i was talking about, right, forcing the experimental synthetic pathogen on us?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Well, China has had a big influence of late. :)

The world is going one of two ways - China (Communism) or America (Freedom). Sadly, these are the only choices, because we live in democracies, which favour mob rule over rational thought and view rational thinkers as terrorists. Ideally, America would win, and international Communism would be stamped out once and for all. This would bring new dangers, but would likely benefit those with a few or more functioning brain cells and who weren't afraid of a little work. Sadly, if the Communist side wins, the plan is to convert everyone into Borg-like automatons who abrogate their free thought to the collective (i.e. the controlling few). What is to become of people's souls in such an event is anyone's guess.
I believe Global government will be communist. The antichrist government. Vatican behind it

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Oh i thought u were saying that i said what u printed above.

Ok but what has that post have to do with it...
Down here their planning to use the experimental vaccine as an incentive to be able to go to a venue or work
Thats what i was talking about, right, forcing the experimental synthetic pathogen on us?
You said we wouldn’t go back to normal and normal is going to happen in 3...2...1

They already were working on it when Lori Lightfoot in Chicago and Cuomo in NY said we need to open back up anyway...last week...

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, NY Governor Andrew Cuomo now back quick opening of economy, conservatives cry foul
https://meaww.com/chicago-mayor-lig...k-opening-economy-democrats-cry-foul-lockdown

Now with Biden the wonder boy in office today...its already slowing. ;)
COVID hospitalizations drop for the SIXTH day and the death rate steadies: Biden enters office with the post-Christmas surge still slowing as he begins race to vaccinate 100 million after US hit 400,000 deaths
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ters-office-post-Christmas-surge-slowing.html

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
You said we wouldn’t go back to normal and normal is going to happen in 3...2...1

They already were working on it when Lori Lightfoot in Chicago and Cuomo in NY said we need to open back up anyway...last week...

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, NY Governor Andrew Cuomo now back quick opening of economy, conservatives cry foul
https://meaww.com/chicago-mayor-lig...k-opening-economy-democrats-cry-foul-lockdown

U realize im in Australia, right?

Jun 22, 2020
Australia

Besides. I wouldn't be getting too excited unless it happens. For now its not normal at all.
Did u have a bit of a think about what i said did u... Thats good. Making predictions is scientific, its falsification.
Everyone who still believes needs to do that, it might be too late but.

I find it comes down to how much u have faith in the government. The younger gen have been indoctrinated like North Koreans to worship authority, to use it as a moral agent because it does everything for u. And so they are turning on their neighbours. This happened in Nazi Germany and Soviet Union...

I rejected it after the first 2 weeks when they first lied to us. They said 2 weeks so i gave it to them saying. If they extend it with no scientific evidence then something is fishy. I can't test their claims, can u? A scientific claim that isn't testable isn't scientific at all.

One must have faith in those flapping heads on TV?
I firmly believe in my right to worship and freedom and would required scientific evidence to even consider bending that. They failed
Since then they still have not provided any objective evidence. Do u have anything other than articles.
CDC numbers for example. There are less total deaths in 2020, that refuted their claim.

Anyway... Would this still be considered normal to you?

bandicam 2021-01-21 03-58-33-846.jpg

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
Just wondering, what's so important about America anyway ?
That's a great question. Nation's borders are perhaps not so important as we make them. We should be concerned about our neighbors, not our nation.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia

Also thought id throw this in so u know what its like here...

bandicam 2021-01-18 20-12-36-303.jpg

See that. The experimental vaccine will be an "incentive" to be able to have your life back. No matter however way u try and twist it...
Its not normal... U guys keep changing your posts, one of my mates says that masks are normal now in order to hold onto the lie...
Above all is church... They said 2 weeks... 10 months later and you still accepting that... How... God is number 1, not government. Its full of false prophets their fruit is rotten.

Can't u see or come to the truth?

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I believe Global government will be communist. The antichrist government. Vatican behind it
The globalist cabal loves Islam not Catholicism. The Roman antichrist model is eisegesis from Scofield commentaries. It came from people with a Western mindset. The entire Bible, all of prophecy is Mid-East centric.

Chastise Catholicism on a public platform
Then chastise Islam on a public platform

You'll soon see which one has the power.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016

Just wanted to post this song that came on Pandora as I'm working. It's very fitting sadly enough. Great song. Hope everyone feels better.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
Just want to say hallelujah! For those that are maybe realizing that Mr Trump had been lying to you for 4 years God bless. If not God bless you anyways. I'm feeling hopeful today. I like the message of unity in the new president's speech and I wish all of you happiness and prosperity.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
U realize im in Australia, right?
Had no idea...I’ve not even been on this site for a month yet...next week will be a month.

Also thought id throw this in so u know what its like here...

View attachment 224811

See that. The experimental vaccine will be an "incentive" to be able to have your life back. No matter however way u try and twist it...
Its not normal... U guys keep changing your posts, one of my mates says that masks are normal now in order to hold onto the lie...
Above all is church... They said 2 weeks... 10 months later and you still accepting that... How... God is number 1, not government. Its full of false prophets their fruit is rotten.

Can't u see or come to the truth?
I used to think Australia was like the US..but until the virus I had no idea how radical Australia and even New Zealand was. I obviously was talking about what I thought America was going to do...not necessarily the rest of the world...though I admit, I would be surprised if those radical new plans really were made law.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
You'll soon see which one has the power.
I think you’ll just see which one is more crazy in their response. Which is why they don’t get criticized as much as they should.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Besides. I wouldn't be getting too excited unless it happens. For now its not normal at all.
Did u have a bit of a think about what i said did u... Thats good. Making predictions is scientific, its falsification.
Everyone who still believes needs to do that, it might be too late but.

I find it comes down to how much u have faith in the government. The younger gen have been indoctrinated like North Koreans to worship authority, to use it as a moral agent because it does everything for u. And so they are turning on their neighbours. This happened in Nazi Germany and Soviet Union...

I rejected it after the first 2 weeks when they first lied to us. They said 2 weeks so i gave it to them saying. If they extend it with no scientific evidence then something is fishy. I can't test their claims, can u? A scientific claim that isn't testable isn't scientific at all.

One must have faith in those flapping heads on TV?
I firmly believe in my right to worship and freedom and would required scientific evidence to even consider bending that. They failed
Since then they still have not provided any objective evidence. Do u have anything other than articles.
CDC numbers for example. There are less total deaths in 2020, that refuted their claim.

Anyway... Would this still be considered normal to you?

View attachment 224810
Sounds like you have nothing other than articles yourself. Anyway...how many articles get written in a single day and how many of those are right? How many things have been said about the covid and how many came to pass? Personally, I’d rather wait until all the things talked about did actually come about and until then just consider that those things may or may not be real. People tend to think the worst and think it will come to pass because it scares them not because it actually will. I say we keep an eye on what’s happening and pray.