Civil war coming to America?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

In the event of a coup or a takeover, would you take up arms to restore lawful authority to America?

• Yes. I would take up arms until every last traitor was rounded up and put on trial.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes, but in a limited manner. I would take up arms to protect my community from traitors.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No, I would not take up arms, unless my family was directly threatened.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No, I would not take up arms. All forms of killing are sin.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other. The above actions do not properly describe the action I would take.

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I used to think Australia was like the US..but until the virus I had no idea how radical Australia and even New Zealand was. I obviously was talking about what I thought America was going to do...not necessarily the rest of the world...though I admit, I would be surprised if those radical new plans really were made law
Hehehe ye is real rad here... Qantas the airline has already made it so that u can't fly without the vax.
Who will be next, its inevitable i think

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Personally, I’d rather wait until all the things talked about did actually come about and until then just consider that those things may or may not be real. People tend to think the worst and think it will come to pass because it scares them not because it actually will. I say we keep an eye on what’s happening and pray.
I can't argue with that logic, its sound. Problem is our government have gone, especially yours tmrw...;)

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Hang on a sec, the claim is that there is a pandemic, the onus is on your side to provide evidence of that
I don’t think there ever was a pandemic. I think it was all made up. There are tons of articles that say we were in a pandemic...but irl...I saw little evidence of it.

Hehehe ye is real rad here... Qantas the airline has already made it so that u can't fly without the vax.
Who will be next, its inevitable i think
I’d like to think that Qantas had no other way to stay in business but to agree to that stuff...could be wrong.

I honestly don’t know if those things are here to stay or not. I think in the US they are already trying to think of a way to go back to normal but not make it look like that’s what they are doing...so I think maybe it might come to pass in other countries too. Could be wrong...but that is what I think.

I can't argue with that logic, its sound. Problem is our government have gone, especially yours tmrw...;)
Thanks...

We’ll see.

The one thing I can’t figure out is...and idk if Australia did this..is what will happen when the moratorium is off and they can foreclose and evict people again? Do they just forgive a year’s worth of debt and act like last year never happened...or do they really kick people out of their homes? I can‘t think up any third options.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
The globalist cabal loves Islam not Catholicism. The Roman antichrist model is eisegesis from Scofield commentaries. It came from people with a Western mindset. The entire Bible, all of prophecy is Mid-East centric.

Chastise Catholicism on a public platform
Then chastise Islam on a public platform

You'll soon see which one has the power.
Who own money has the power, Catholic own federal reserve, print money from thin air.

http://www.reformation.org/secrets-of-the-bank-of-rome.html

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
I don’t think there ever was a pandemic. I think it was all made up. There are tons of articles that say we were in a pandemic...but irl...I saw little evidence of it.

I’d like to think that Qantas had no other way to stay in business but to agree to that stuff...could be wrong.

I honestly don’t know if those things are here to stay or not. I think in the US they are already trying to think of a way to go back to normal but not make it look like that’s what they are doing...so I think maybe it might come to pass in other countries too. Could be wrong...but that is what I think.

Thanks...

We’ll see.

The one thing I can’t figure out is...and idk if Australia did this..is what will happen when the moratorium is off and they can foreclose and evict people again? Do they just forgive a year’s worth of debt and act like last year never happened...or do they really kick people out of their homes? I can‘t think up any third options.
at what number of cases or deaths, is a virus deemed a pandemic ?
This current covid is not even close to the Spanish flu.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
The Islamic world has more luxurious wealth and control over oil wealth. Islam has enthralled the merchants of the earth.
The Vatican doesn't come close.
The Vatican has been in business a long, long time though...and the priests cannot inherit anything..why they can’t get married.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
The msm, the who and dr. Fauci deemed it a pandemic...didn’t they? That’s why we all needed to be in lockdown?

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
good question...

It used to be "widespread disease and death" then they changed it to "widespread disease"

So by that definition we have a pandemic every winter with cold and flu...
They have changed words around a lot. Sneeky word play

K

KT88

The merchants of the earth have long perished in the war on Jerusalem in the war in the first century.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
The merchants of the earth have long perished in the war on Jerusalem in the war in the first century.
To be rich not only through being merchant. Catholic own federal reserve, printing money from nothing.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
well, is it a pandemic, compared to the Spanish one ?
apparently this virus is far less than what the Spanish one was.
Theres no comparison. Its estimated that Spanish flu killed over 50 million people.
Covid, even with all its extra false death counts only has 2 mil

Plus covid average age of death is over 80 year old. Which is the average age people die.
At that age anything thing like the cold and flu will take them.

The Spanish flu has a way lower average age of death. It killed kids, it killed healthy, fit people in their 20s, 30s.
It killed everyone, regardless of anything

So to compare the 2 is just propaganda they've used to scare the masses

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Theres no comparison. Its estimated that Spanish flu killed over 50 million people.
Covid, even with all its extra false death counts only has 2 mil

Plus covid average age of death is over 80 year old. Which is the average age people die.
At that age anything thing like the cold and flu will take them.

The Spanish flu has a way lower average age of death. It killed kids, it killed healthy, fit people in their 20s, 30s.
It killed everyone, regardless of anything

So to compare the 2 is just propaganda they've used to scare the masses
50 mill and 2 mill.
That is my point, at what number is it declared a pandemic ?

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
50 mill and 2 mill.
That is my point, at what number is it declared a pandemic ?
I thought i answered this... They're being shifty... There is no number... No deaths are even required...

The WHO says as long as there is "widespread disease", (as it says) then they can declare a pandemic if they want